CHAPTER 40

MSPATRICKSTAR'S NOTE : sana maappreciate nyo 'to. kahit ako ay hindi naka-get over dito :))) enjoy!

**********[ CHAPTER 40 ] ***********

Charles James Laxamana’s POV

Once upon a time there wasa Prince who was so in love to his Princess. He wakes up early in the morning to fetch her in their castle and makes sure that he will send her to the Academy safely.

The Prince never liked the idea of going to the Academy and attending his classes. He never liked his uniform either. He doesn’t want to see his  classmates. He hates girls who are talkative and nagger. He hates people who never listen to his commands. He is the superior and no one could ever command him. No one ever dared to oppose him because he is powerful. And mind you.. HE IS SO HANDSOME !

‘Life is boring’,  he always thought.

He just make things happen. He felt like he holds the world in his palm.

He  might be powerful and feared but he was never happy at all.

But everything changed when he met his Princess. He started to like going to the Academy early in the morning and attending his classes regularly. He even wear his uniform. But he was shocked when he fuond out that the Princess was the exact opposite of his ideal girl. She was talkative, moody, snob and hard headed.

He hate her but he like her also..is it possible?  

“Sir, 10 minutes before the take off,” narinig kong sabi ng piloto ko bago siya pumasok sa departure area.  

Hindi ako sumagot bagkus ay pinagmasdan ko lang ang buong Laxamana Airport. Maraming tao ang dumadating at lumalabas ng bansa. Iba ibang tao na may sari-sariling kapalaran.

Kapalaran.