EPILOGUE

**** Epilogue****

[ while reading this, please play the song "YOU AND ME" by lifehouse]

Charles James Laxamana's POV

Three years ago, I left the country, I left the girl I love and I left the pain. I thought back then that running away was the best escape to cope up with the reality that I am not really destined to be with her—to be the prince of Bianca Mae Terelle.

I chased my dreams in England. I graduated in the span of three years with honors. I got popularity, attention and pride.

In the end, I am still not happy. Even though I got my dream.

Because I'm just fooling myself. My real dream is in the Philippines.

**Flashback**

"Charles James, why are you doing this to yourself?," tanong sa akin ni Ate Irish.

Umupo ako sa couch at tinignan ko siya ng deretso,"What are you talking about?,"

"Wag ka ng magkunwari CJ..Alam kong hindi ka masaya..bakit mo pinahihirapan ang sarili mo?," she's serious and its evident on her face

"I am happy," I simply told her at tumayo na ako para makaalis na. we'll just talk nonsense.

"No! hindi ka masaya! You're turning yourself into a monster Charles James..bumalik ka na sa Pilipinas..", she grabbed my arm and look at me pitifully

"Why? Bakit pa ako babalik don kung wala naman akong rason? I don't have to waste my time there. I am happy here in England.,"

"Fine..ayaw mo umamin..fine! bumalik ka sa Pilipinas para imanage ang CJL Corporation..Kapag nagawa mong maisara ang deals..mapupunta na sayo ang kahit na anong gusto mo..," seryosong sabi niya. what's with her?

"Why do I have to do that If I can build my own company ..You're being illogical Ate Irish..tch,"

"No..I'm doing this to give you a chance.. do you want to be like me? Gusto mo bang makulong sa mga desisyon ng mga magulang natin? Try to think of it, brother " at umalis na siya sa harapan ko

Naupo ako sa couch at tinignan ang picture ni Bianca na nasa study table ko.

I miss her. Kailangan ko na naman bang palihim na umuwi para lang makita siya? Yes, you heard me right. Tatlong taon na akong nandito sa England but every time I misses her, umuuwi ako ng Pilipinas gamit ang private jet ko. Wala akong pakialam kung malayo at matagal..basta makita ko lang siya at mawala ang lungkot na nararamdaman ko. but you know what's funny?