Chapter #50 ~ Encountering Again...

Start from the beginning

"I-It's f-fine." Akira trying not to make a eye contact and rubbing his neck.

"Seriously just forget what happen!" (Y/N) said. "This probably the MOST embarrassing thing, that happened to my life!" (Y/N) said.

But Akira just stay silent. "Huugh... Why are you quiet? Say something." (Y/N) said.

"I'm very speechless, right now..." Akira said.

"I'm very very sorry, what legit happened." (Y/N) said. "But seriously though just forget it." (Y/N) said.

"You already said that to me." Akira said.

"Huugghhaaghh...! My heart can't take this anymore!" (Y/N) said.

~LEGIT TIME SKIPPING HERE, TO GET THE GOOD STUFF 'CAUSE I'M LEGIT EXCITED!~ 

Principal Kobayakawa was on the street, close to the police station. He was sweating real hot, and he sighed very sadly. 

The stop light sign wen't green, which means he can cross to the other street

The stop light sign wen't green, which means he can cross to the other street. And he began walking very slowly, but as soon he was walking he stop in the middle of the street and drop he's small white towel--Some how his heart is hurting real bad, and he's eyes rolled on the other side.

 And he began walking very slowly, but as soon he was walking he stop in the middle of the street and drop he's small white towel--Some how his heart is hurting real bad, and he's eyes rolled on the other side

And the stop light wen't red and the police are just standing there, and one police notice that the principal egghead is standing in the middle of the street. And there was a truck coming, and he turned right, and the driver caught by a surprise and he try to stop the truck and the driver even honk. But egghead just stand there, and egghead is dead.

~At Leblanc (Akira's View)~

Akira is back home and he's wearing a flower around his neck. "Yo, welcome back." Sojiro greeted Akira.

~Hinata's View~

Hinata check to her computer and she saw Akira on her CCTV. "There he is!" Hinata said.

~Back To Akira~ 

"How was Hawaii?" Futaba asked.

"Normal, I guess." Akira said.