18. Yes

Y/n P.O.V

Taehyung have asked me to meet him at the park today.

It was cold and I am lazy to get out of bed. I guess I'm starting to be like Yoongi.

I wear a thick coat that Namjoon have bought for me and went out to the park but I couldn't find Taehyung there when I've reached.

Strange? He usually gets earlier than me.

I was waiting for him in the cold suddenly, snowflake is falling from the sky. It was a beautiful sight.

There's a saying that every first snowflake you saw, it could grant you a wish.

I closed my eyes and wished, "I wish Taehyung and I will always be together, safe and sound."

As I open my eyes, Taehyung is already in front of me with a bouquet of flowers. He kneeled down and said, "Will you, Y/F/N (Your/Full/Name) marry me Kim Taehyung? I swear to protect, love and be there for you 24/7."

I looked at him, with my tears running down my face.

"Yes!! Yes!! I will marry you Kim Taehyung!!" I squeal as we hugged together.

Taehyung placed the ring on my finger and said, "You're mine now, Y/F/N." and he kissed me passionately like we have all the time in the world.

I hugged him back while squealing and I whispered to his ear, "Looks like I have broken all the rules, especially for the last one. To never fall in love with you."

Taehyung stopped hugging me and cupped my face in his large hands, "Rules were made to be broken and I'm glad you've broken them, my love."

We stare at each other tenderly, before walking back home hand in hand.

I would say a thousand times of yes over and over again, as long as it's you, Kim Taehyung.

Yes, you're mine. Yes, I'm yours.