Chapter 12- Am I Normal?

PLEASE READ AUTHOR'S NOTE AT BOTTOM.

Most normal girls would be happy to get their first kiss but I was pissed. That bastard just stole my first kiss.

Yes it was amazing and Yes, I want to kiss him again but that does not mean that I am not going to demand an explanation as to why the hell he did it. I swear the next time I see him he is going to get it.

I literally count down the minutes until Life Orientation.

I wait outside the classroom just outside Coach's view until Mr. Kiss-Thief comes along. I quickly grab his hand and walk him to the bleachers on the other end of the field. It takes us about 2 minutes to reach them.

I point at the metal stairs, "Sit." He can somehow tell from the tone of my voice that it's an order.

"Babe- if you wanna make out again just tell me," he looks at me with that devilish smirk.

"I actually wanted an explanation. Why the hell did you do that? Why did you get my binder? And why the f*ck did you kiss me? Why?" I am practically screaming right now.

He moves swiftly off the bleachers and covers my mouth with his hands.

"Shhhh. You are gonna get us into sh*t," he says calmly. I glare at him silently praying looks can actually kill. I imagine my eyes shooting lasers at him. It actually helps to calm me down.

"If I let go and answer your question will you keep quiet," he asks me earnestly.

I nod.

He removes his hands and begins to walk us to the underneath of the bleachers.

"Before you ask, I moved us here so that the teachers couldn't see us. The Coach's classroom has a good view of the field. I got your binder back because I felt sorry for you. You practically broke down on my shoulder and I thought you needed some help dealing with those Assh*les. As for why I kissed you. I don't know why I did it. All I know is this," he says as he takes a step forward.

He leans down and he does it again. He kisses me.

It is breath taking- literally. His lips feel amazing against mine. There is just the right amount of pressure. My knees turn to jelly and my stomach feels like there are a million butterflies fluttering around.

That's why I have to end it. I push him away from me.

He stands there looking at me in amazement.

"I won't be one of your whores Ryan. I am not the kind of girl you can kiss, do and dump. Your player-I-am-so-bad charm won't give you an free pass into my pants. And as for your help with the binder well I appreciate it but I am not a charity case. You don't need to do things for me because you feel sorry for me. I can handle myself. The crying was just a one time thing. I am not some weak damsel in distress that you need to swoop in and save- it's the 21st century and I can take care of myself." I look him squarely in the eye.

His face remains indifferent but there is something weird about the way his eyes look. They are not their usual chocolate brown but they are darker. I can't tell whether it's from anger or sadness all I know is that in that moment I am furious. Who does he think he is?

"It's a pity you refused to be one of my "whores". At least you taught me a lesson about helping people. Don't do it."

"Ryan, you can't be mad at me for thinking that you have been doing all of this so you can have another notch in your belt. You are known for being a player. Everything you did at the party, on Monday and today could all be seen as typical player moves. And I mean it would be an achievement to have banged Pete's little sister."