Chapter 30- A trip to Uni

Chapter 30

A trip to College

"Hey babe," Ryan says wrapping his hand around me at the end of the school day.

I look at him and squint my eyes an d puff out my cheeks.

He laughs and pinches me nose. This boy though....

"I'm not a pig." I say softly.

"Aww, but you're my little piggy," Ryan says," but in a good way." He adds quickly.

"I would say nice save but it really wasn't..."

We walk to his car and I slip into his passenger seat. I felt so strange getting in Ryan's car- everyone is staring at me and I can't help but feeling self-conscious...I'm really not used to all this attention. I generally just end up in the background compared to all the beautiful, tall girls at the school with their long blonde hair.

If I was ever paid attention to it was either for help with the homework or to be asked what my brother's numbers were.

Now here I was with Ryan- arguably seen as the most intimidating person under the sun- and all I could see was a sweet, kind human being.

I could let the fear of falling get to me but for once in my life I decided to go with it. The pleasure of being with him was worth the stares and the accusations of 'not being hot enough' for him.

I think Ryan could tell that a million different insecurities were running through my mind because he leaned over and gave my kiss on my forehead.

I suddenly woke-up out of my little world and reaslised that we had left the school and were at the gate of my house.

"Sorry. I zoned out," I tell Ryan before taking out my house keys and pressing the button to open the gate.

"Yeah...I decided to leave you alone to sort it out in that head of yours," he smirked at me.

Damn, that smirk makes my knees melt.

We drive into the house and low behold- my favourite human being is sitting on the front porch.

Ryan parks the car in the driveway.

I look over at him and returns it with a knowing glance.

"Go help her," he says before getting out of the car.

I know there is a reason I go crazy for that guy.

I walk over to the porch and flop down next to Sandra with a thud. I wrap my arm around her and place my head on her shoulder.

"Did I ever tell you why we broke up?" She asks me softly.