Chapter 17- A house full of Enemies.

*Unedited* Picture of Ryan's car to the side.

Chapter 17

A House of Enemies

It’s been two months since the ‘licorice debacle’ as Seth and I affectionately call it.

I have to say that it has been a rather quiet two months and for that I am extreamely grateful.

Since last night was a onesie themed movie night at Sandra’s- we all decided to crash there in her living room. Due to the fact that her parents are really chilled they didn’t mind having 6 sleeping girls crowd their house whilst making noise. In fact it got even louder since San’s baby brother and sister decided to join us until 10 pm when their bed-time arrived.

Needless to say that we only went to sleep at 3am because we were talking about the randomest stuff.

Since there were 10 of in the house and only 3 bathrooms it took a while for all of us to get ready even though all of us were super speedy.

I literally just threw on sweatpants, my converse and an oversized jersey (which I know is eerily similar to my usual attire). I have no make-up on, as per usual, and my hair is in a bun, which is too messy to be considered stylish. 

As I open the gate I notice multiple cars parked our long driveway.

Oh shit. Looks like one of my siblings has company. And judging from the cars is either Cassie, Pete or Dan (you know- since Will and Emma’s friends can’t drive.)

Time to figure out which one of them it is whilst sporting a hairdo that has a vague similarity to Marie Curie’s.

I drive past the long string of fancy sports cars to my usual parking spot in the garage.

When I arrive there I gladly note that no one was allowed to park in my spot. Lucky for whichever sibling organised this gathering of people or they would have had to deal with my embarrassing them badly (let’s just say that I know where mom keeps the home videos).

As I get out of my car I notice that two of the cars were allowed to park undercover in the spare spot next to my bay.

One of them is a shiny silver Mercedes, which for some reason feels familiar. I just can’t place where I have seen this car before.

The nest car catches my eye because of its sheer beauty. It’s a slick and sleek black Ferrari. This car is stunning and extreamely mean looking.

I move onward toward the house. Time for operation sneak in and avoid sibling’s weird friends.

I place my key slowly in the door and somehow I miraculously manage to push the heavy, mahogany door open silently. (a/n- that was for anyone who enjoys The Hunger Games ;) )

I am greeted with the warm sound of male snoring. I follow the sound to the den and in there I see 5 huge sleeping forms. I recognize some of them from our school. So these were Pete’s friends.