Scott pulled Stiles and I off the tracks and behind a tree,
We said" Why're we stopping?"
Scott said" It's there. It can't be this easy."
" Yes, it can, Scott. It can be this easy. For once, let's do Easy."
" Okay." Then Stiles jumped over the tree and walked out, Scott and I followed, Stiles was pulled back by a whip,
" Or not." Then he was gone, Scott looked at Douglas while I took off running, I heard the gun shoot but didn't turn back. I needed to get to the school, find them and then get back to the diverter.

I ran as fast as I could then I collided with someone and we both fell. I saw Scott, he saw me, he said" Are you okay?"
I said" I'm fine. Let's go." He stood up and pulled me up and we ran back to the diverter.

We got back to the diverter, Douglas was waiting, He said" I'd almost say you enjoy this, Scott. The pursuit of utterly futile endeavors."
Scott said" Step back from the diverter, or I'll make you step back."
" Now that's a German way of doing things. You would've made an excellent Nazi Youth."
" Maybe you didn't hear me. I said, step back."
" And maybe you didn't hear me." He roared, Scott and I roared back, then there were ghost riders surrounding us. Scott and I growled, looking around us." Unbelievable. Even in the face of insurmountable odds. I don't know if it's suicide or stupidity."
" Maybe Both. Either way, I'm getting to that diverter."
" You of all people, Scott, should know what happens to a lone wolf." Then we heard
Theo say" He's not alone. He's got a pack."
Malia said" And Theo's not in it. But I am."
Peter said" I'm not in the Pack, but no one likes a Nazi." We started fighting the ghost riders, Scott took on Douglas alone.
I fought as hard as I could, dodging and every move I could possibly think of.
I heard Douglas say" Your little friends are no match for the wild hunt. There are too many of us and too few of you." I continued to fight then I heard a train, Malia threw Scott a whip and Scott got it around the diverter... just in time. The train went the other way, away from beacon hills.

Malia said" You missed your train." Scott roared, loud enough for everyone to hear.
Ghost riders surrounded us, pointing their guns at us. Lightning cracked, and the ghost riders put their guns away and then walked off.
Douglas said" Where are you going? Stop. Zuruckkommen. Come back and kill them. Tote sie."
Theo said" Call your army back. Or don't they listen to you?"
" I am your leader. Ich bin dein anfuhrer! Obey me! Gehorcht mir." They turned around," Kill Them. All of them. Tote sie. Tote sie." The riders surrounded him, Uh-oh.
Peter said" Riders don't bow. They have no leader." Douglas started turning into a ghost rider, and that was creepy. Then they were gone after he shrieked.

The final bell rang,
the teacher said" Have a great summer, everyone!"
Stiles said" No."
" To the seniors, I'll see you at graduation."
" No, no, no. That's it? What?"
Scott said" Last day ever."
" Well, it just feels so anti-climatic."
Lydia said" Well, there's the whole graduation thing."
Malia said" I've got to go to summer school, or I can't do the whole graduation thing."
Scott said" Let's do it." We got up, starting to walk out,
Stiles said" No. come on, wait... guys." We walked out, Scott wrapped his arm around my neck and pulled me to him, hugging me.

We were at the lockers, Scott said" I can't believe we're not in high school anymore. Kind of feels like nothing's really changed." We both looked at Lydia,
Stiles said" Everything's changed." We walked away from the lockers, Stiles wrapped his arm around my shoulder and then Scott's.

Stiles said" Okay. So, Liam, since you're the new alpha..."
Liam said" I'm not an alpha."
" Right, But, you know, alpha in training."
" Well, id have to kill an alpha."
" Liam, since you're taking over, the most important thing you can remember is that Mason is always gonna be the one who's there to save your ass all the time."
Scott said" Well, not all the time."
" Most of the time, though, which is why, I think you're gonna need this."
Mason said" I don't play baseball."
" Right, Neither do I. It's not the point."
" Okay. Thanks. Love you guys." They walked away," Alright. I leave you with this, you know, hurt her and I'll kill you."
Scott said" You sure you won't need it?"
" It's okay. Lydia's gonna drive me down to DC. She wants to help me move into my dorm, so... you know she's starting MIT as a junior? How do you even do that?"
Scott said" I... she's a genius."
" Real question is how'd you get into UC Davis?"
" How did you get into George Washington?"
" I don't know. Uh, your dad. The big FBI pops made a call to the little pre-FBI program, and..."
" Pre-FBI. Well, I guess we're not the same kids running around the woods, looking for a body."
" No, we're not."
" You know, you can keep the jeep."
" No, I want you to have it."
" Oh... stiles, these aren't the keys to the jeep."
" Well, it's one to your house, another to your room and to Peyton's. It's the master key to the school, animal clinic, key to the sheriff station. Just figured you should have all the copies I secretly made, so... they still need us."
" They'll always need us."
" And, you know, I need you. You know that."
" I need you, too."
" I'm gonna miss you. No, really, I need you though, Uh... I lost my license in the hunt, so you have to drive."
I said" Your dad is the sheriff. I'm sure he'll let it slide. You drive."
We got into the Jeep, stiles started the Jeep. The radio came on as well,
Sheriff said" Unit four, repeat. You're telling me there's a body in the woods?"
Unit four said" That's exactly what I'm saying. There's a body in the..." Stiles turned it off, then looked at us, I smiled and laughed nodding.