Chapter 66

I hate this Layden will not be in my story! Screw it! I like Layden in teen wolf but not in my stories! So  yeah! Now onto the chapter!

I know Scott's looking for us, I know he is. I just can't give up hope. Liam tried getting the thingy out, it didn't work, then they were doing something to Hayden, Liam screamed" stop hurting her! Stop hurting her!" Then one of them came over and kicked Liam, I think knocking him out, I'm staying silent, there's no reason to talk. I'm trying to do something, catch a scent, send a signal, do something! Ahh! They throw Hayden on the other side of Liam, Liam scoots up, I'm getting tired, and scared, he said" Hayden are you okay? Hayden?" She said" it hurts." There's a big gash on her side, yeah that's gotta hurt, Liam said" give me your hand." Is he trying to do what I think he is? He's trying to take away some pain but Scott really didn't teach us much on that, Scott would've told me, I saw him do it though so he had to spill. Liam looked back at me, he understood it but it was hard to explain to a newbie to this world, I said" it's something that Scott does. It can take away the pain, but you can't take away a lot of you could die." I looked Liam straight in the eyes, he turned back to Hayden, he said" I've never done it before but I can try." He tried hard but it didn't work, he let go of Hayden's hand, he said" I'm sorry." Hayden said" what are they doing to us?" Liam said" I don't know." I said" Liam, we're gonna die, Scott's..Scott's not gonna..he's not gonna find us!" Liam said" Peyton! Peyton!" My lungs clogged up, Asthma. Liam said" Peyton! Snap out of it! Peyton, Scott's gonna find us." I passed out, before I did I heard Liam say" Peyton, stay alive, I love you, I can't loose you." He would be holding me but he can only stay on one side because of what they put in his arm.
I feel something being pulled out of my arm. But it's like I can't wake up, it's just my body, my asthma.
I wake up being shaken by Liam, he says" Peyton!" I sit up, and look at him, he gets up and goes to a fence gate, he touches it and it's electrified, he falls back, then there was a giggle behind us, the man said" sorry, I probably should've warned you." Liam said" who are you?" The man said" my names Zach, I think the better question is what am I. It's okay, I'm just like you, one of the experiments. Hey, maybe you could help me with something? The guys in the masks, they took something off my back, I don't know what It was, but I can feel part of it still there." Liam said" you want us to look?" The man, Zach said" Is that okay?" Liam looked at me then Hayden, he nodded, the man, Zach lifted up his shirt and jacket and we saw a small part of something's left. I looked at Liam, we have no idea on what he was or could be.
Liam and I get up and go to the fence, we touch it with our finger and it hurts, that's beyond our healing for sure! Meaning no way out. The man, Zach said" we're not getting out of here." Hayden said" you could be a little Optimistic." The man, Zach said" it's kind of hard to be when you watched 3 people dragged out of here screaming." Liam said" what happened to them?" He said" they were failures. That's all they said. First you forget, you don't know who you are, what you're doing, then you get violent. I watched two of them almost kill each other. One of them had a nasty looking cut. Just like that. Don't worry, black is okay, it's only bad when you start bleeding other stuff. Then it starts turning silver." Liam said" Mercury." He said" that's when they know you're really a failure." Liam said" how many more failures are there expose to be." He said" who knows but doesn't it make you wonder what the success going look like. I mean what are we turning into. Something will claws and fangs." Liam said" something with wings." Hayden said" something worse." I'm trying to listen for anything, but all I hear is the very high buzzing of the electricity.
The doctors are coming, Zach is bleeding Mercury. Liam try's to get up and stop them, but no luck. They dragged him out and closed the gate.
I feel my lungs struggle, my hand tightened on Liam's, he said" Peyton?" His voice filled with worry, I said" I'm okay." The pain vanished, then after a few the electricity cracks, Liam said" they're coming back." We stand up and Liam helps Hayden up, we stand there, then we hear. Theo say" Liam? Peyton? Hayden?" Liam and I scream" Theo! Wait don't!" But it's too late he touches the fence, electrocuting himself.
Liam and I said" Theo! Theo, you all right?" He wakes up, he said" yeah, yeah, I'm fine." Liam said" you think you can get help?" Theo said" I am the help." Then he takes a step to the fence, oh god, I grab Liam's hand and pull him back, I knew right away what Theo was about to do. We waited till Theo had it open.
( not gonna happen the kissing scene between Liam and Hayden doesn't happen!!)
We are in Theo's truck, I'm up front with Liam, while Hayden's in the back. Theo driving. Liam said" it still hurts?" Hayden said" everywhere. I'm not healing. Not like I did before. That means I'm a failure doesn't it?" Liam grabs her hand, I see the black veins, meaning Liam's taking the pain, Hayden said" it's gone. The pains gone. How did you do that?" Liam said" I don't know." Liam looked back to me, I said" Theo, where's my brother?" He said" uh.. Probably going back to your house." I nodded, Liam put his forehead against mine and lightly kissed me.
Once we got back to my house, Liam, Hayden and I fell asleep, Liam holding me, while Hayden lay on the other side of him, before I fell completely asleep, I muttered" wake me up, whe Scott..." Then I fell asleep.
I was woken up, then I heard Scott say" we shouldn't wake her up." Theo said" she wanted to be waken up when you got here." I opened my eyes to see Scott, Malia, and Mason, and Theo and Lydia. I slowly moved away from Liam's arms and got up, hugging Scott. He hugged back instantly, I dug my face into his shoulder, he said" hey I gotta go see Kira, I'll be back in a bit." I nodded, he let go of me and I returned to my spot in Liam's arms.
I'm in Scott's room, he's sitting at his closet, he's soaking wet. I'm sitting next to him, mom came in saying" sweet heart, everything okay?" Scott said" something's changed." Mom said" what do you mean?" Scott said" I'm not sure. Something's different with me and my friends. All of us. Something's changed and I think it's because of me, and I don't know how to fix it." Mom came down next to us, she rubbed Scott's leg, and rubbed my hair. I was curled up next to him,