Chapter 60

So Scott and Stiles are at the station doing something. I'm with Liam, I said" do you know why Scott and stiles are at the station?" He said" no." I said" thanks, for the no help." he said" love you." I said" love you too." we kissed and smiled. Liam said" did you get caught with them jacket and earbuds?" I said" its Scott, of course I got caught and Kira told him what I'm going through." he said" what are you going through?" I said" Kira says its a stage where I hate what I'm wearing, so keep an eye on your clothes." he said" its okay, you can steal some of my clothes." I smiled and kissed him again. he said" yeah you can totally borrow my clothes." I said" okay, now you just want to be kissed." he shook his head, I said" liar, liar, pants on fire!" He laughed, I smiled. he said" I swear you've grown up with Stiles too much." I said" he's my none blood brother." I laughed and leaned into Liam's chest. we were cuddling on my bed watching The LionKing. I said" Lydia and Kira are teaching Malia how to drive." Liam said" was this an excuse to not go with them." I said" maybe, or I just wanted to spend time with you." he said" okay." I said" Scott and the rest of them tried to keep me out of this world, when I was younger. you know 14, 8th grade then a little of 9th when a thousand things happened to fast and much." Liam said" why?" I said" they wanted to keep me safe but it was mostly Scotty boy and Stiles." Liam said" Wow." I said" yeah."
We are at school, at the buses, Mason was there, and geez. Lydia said" Tracy wasn't just having trouble sleeping, it was a real disorder, it was night terrors." Stiles said" oh now she's the night terror, especially since no one can find her." Scott said" okay, I know that we're all tired and miserable. except for you." he was looking at Mason, Liam and I messed up. Mason said" oh I'm sorry, this is all just mind blowing. you're a kitsune, I don't even know what that is." Kira said" I'm still learning."Stiles said" Liam, Peyton, we said you could tell him, not invite him to the inner circle." Mason said" I'm in the inner circle?" Stiles, Liam and I said" no." Scott said" guys, back to Tracy. she's just one lone wolf, we can find her." Malia said" one lone serial killing wolf." Stiles said" uh, she only killed one person, you know the other two were mauled. what do we do when we catch her?" Malia said" I say we put her down." we looked to Scott, Mason was looking at all of us, his eyes darting back and forth, he said" intense." Scott said" guys, let's concentrate on catching her first, we'll figure out the rest later."
Liam and I saw Tracy, we went to find Scott, who was in class. we were at the door, just trying to get his attention. I looked at Liam, he started waving his hand, trying to signal Scott. scott finally looked over and saw us, I pointed behind us. We were freaked out, Tracy was in our class, when she's a senior in a sophomore class. Scott touched his ear, telling us to speak, he was listening, Liam whispered" she's here. she's in history class right now, Tracy, she's here." I looked at Liam, I mouthed" is he doing anything?" Liam shook his head. hurry up Scott. Liam and I went to pull the fire alarm, once we did I'm surprised we didn't get caught. Once the class cleared out, we went in, a girl was talking to Tracy. we all looked at them, oh no, Tracy grabbed her wrist tightly and Scott moved up slowly, Scott said" Tracy....tracy.... Tracy." Tracy stood up and looked at him. Scott said" Tracy let go." Tracy said" they're coming.they're coming for all of us." she let go of Hayden's wrist and it was bleeding. Tracy passed out and silver liquid came out of her mouth. Scott and Kira's dad picked her up and walked out, I heard Stiles and Malia run up. Liam and I looked as they left, leaving us to explain something, Hayden said" she wasn't even expose to be in our class. where are they taking her?" Liam and I looked back, I looked at Liam. he said" taking her to the hospital, I guess. do you need help getting to the nurses office?" She said" I think I'll make it."
We met up with Kira and Lydia, Kira said" they're taking her to the animal clinic?" Liam and I said" yeah, to see if Deaton can figure out what's wrong with her." Lydia said" what's wrong with her, is that she killed two people, her father and her physiatrist." Kira said" Is there anyone else we could talk to? Does she still have her mom? Any family?" Lydia said" alpha. she's a werewolf, she has an alpha, right? Anyone know if a new one's moved into Beacon hills?" Kira said" no. but there's an old one. one of the oldest. we know her." Liam and I said" and her pack."
Liam, Mason, and I walked onto a field and saw Brett, Liam and I didn't like this. at all. Liam crossed his arms over his chest, I leaned against them. Mason said" so, he's a werewolf too." Liam and I said" yep." Mason said" this just gets better and better." I huffed, I said" hey, Mason, keep the day dreaming about guys that we don't like to a minimum around us." Liam nodded with me. Mason said" I wasn't day dreaming." I said" but you were looking at him weird. I can handle that look on most boys but just not him." Liam chuckled.
We went up to Brett, Liam showed him a pic of Tracy, Brett said" cute. never seen her." Liam said" could satomi had turned her without you knowing." Brett said" after the deadpool, satomi not exactly doing much recruiting." Mason said" that's how it works? Alpha werewolfs just go around biting people." Brett said" or you can be born with it, like me and my sister. Satomi took us in after our family died in a fire." Liam said" guys, I think I just found something."
We are walking through the woods, at dark. Me, Liam, Mason and Brett, Brett said" sure you know where you're going?" Liam and I said" we know where we are." Brett said" so do I, the middle of nowhere." then we heard a crash then Mason said" guys?" We went back to him, he was in a hole. Mason said" I think I found it." Liam and I looked at Brett, we looked down Liam said" see the necklace?" Mason looked around and said" no, I don't see it." Brett got him out and then Liam and I steadied him. Mason said" Liam, I thought you said this was a sink hole?" Liam said" its a hole, what's the difference?" Mason said" look at all these hand prints, look at all this dirt." Brett said" she didn't fall in here?" Liam and I said" she was buried." Mason said" intense." I moved my hand in discomfort, something's not right. Liam looked at me, then jumped in the hole, he looked around, then said" why isn't it here?" Brett said" she probably came back for it." Liam sighed then jumped out, he said" I don't think this is the one." Mason said" what do you mean?" Liam said" it was closer to the bridge. much closer. this is a different hole." Mason said" then who crawled out of this one?" We all looked at the hole.
Go check out my newest stories
Little McCall
& Adopted by O2l