Chapter 27

Scott went to work, it's nighttime. Once he came back, he looked into my room to see me sitting on my bed cradling myself.
It's early in the morning, before school. Scott had to leave early for Cross-Country practice.
Once I got to school, I went to meet Mason. he came up to me saying" you okay?" I said" yeah, I'm fine. Mason." He nodded and we went to class. I was writing down notes while Mason played with his paper, our friendship is weird, he passes with the help of me and I pass because I'm smarter than him.
I was at my locker which was 5 down from Scott's, he was talking to Isaac, I don't know what they're talking about and I don't want to know.
It's the last class, and I heard Scott, Isaac and Allison have a plan to tick off the twins, who are Alphas. I heard a motorcycle rev out in the hall, they're plan worked. Everyone scrambled out to the hall to see Aiden, one of the twins, standing next to a motorcycle then I saw Scott, Isaac and Allison standing there, smirking in victory. I looked at Scott, my face showing Fright, surprise and happy.
I was in Scott's room, he was on his computer. it was storming like cats and dogs, I still have hardly talked to any of them since I was grabbed. I was on his bed when a knock on the door happened, Scott said" come in, mom." then Isaac came in, he said" I was wondering if I could ask you a favor." Scott was surprised, I was too.