Chapter 76

I said" Stiles, I have to go find Scott." Stiles said" no, no, you're staying with me." He grabbed my hand and pulled me, we met up with Hayden and then found Liam. I pulled from Stiles grip and ran, as fast as I could, I said" Scott, scott!" Then I saw the beast, I froze, I mumbled" s-Scott.." the beast ran towards, I took off running towards it, I pounced, and it clawed me in the stomach, deep claws. I was slammed to a locker and I fell to the ground. The beast ran off, I gasped and touched my stomach, I looked at my hand and saw blood. I said" oh.. oh crap." Then I saw Scott chasing the beast, I said" s-Scott! S-scott.." he stopped and looked at me, his eyes went to my stomach, he looked in the direction of the beast, he growled and ran after it. I tried healing but it hurt too much, I couldn't get myself to heal. I looked at my hand that was soaked in blood, I grabbed onto a locker and pulled myself up, I screamed in pain, but covered my mouth. I looked around and then listened in, screaming from everyone, I tried focusing more but couldn't. Then I heard Scott's scream, I said" Scott!" I growled and ran towards his scream, I knew he was going to the library, I zipped up my hoodie and went through a short cut, I saw a lot of people in the library, oh no. I stopped and looked around, then hid behind a shelf. I saw Scott run in, then the Breast's growl, Scott looked around after a second, he caught my eye, then looked at another girl, he nodded up, but she didn't understand. Everyone looked at him, Scott, softly, said" go upstairs." Everyone ran upstairs fast and quietly, Scott looked at me, I walked next to him, I held out my hand, he grabbed my hand. We heard the Beast get closer, I looked at Scott, he let go of my hand, we stared at the doors then they opened up, we saw the Beast, it roared as we did. Scott's eyes glowed and his fangs came out. I did the same. We attacked, and we were getting beat. Scott was Thrown one direction and I was the other, I hit the wall, and Scott got up, we kept attacking as one but thrown. Scott and I landed on the stairs, I still wasn't healing, I saw Liam, Scott grabbed me and we moved, Liam hit the beast and it fell, then Braeden started shooting. Scott and I got off the stairs and landed next to Liam. the Beast jumped out the window, Malia ran to us and helped us up, I just had to handle this for a little longer, Braeden said" you didn't  seriously think you'd have a chance against that thing, did you?" Scott and I said" no. But we got its scent."

Scott and I were following the scent, while Liam was trying to tell us to stop. Liam said" Scott, Peyton. Wait. You're hurt. You got to slow down." We got out to the parking lot, sniffing still. Trying to find that scent. I was still holding it through, I wasn't leaving my brother now, we finally found where the scent led, and it was to a car. Scott broke the back of the car and it opened, we saw a pair of shoes. Scott grabbed one and saw the sole of the shoe bloody, I looked at Scott. We closed the back and saw Mason, Mason said" Scott? What are you doing to my car?" No, no, no, no, no! Scott said" it's you." Mason said" what? Liam, Peyton, what's he talking about? Liam?" Then we saw Corey, Scott said" Corey, wait!" Then he disappeared with Mason, Scott and Liam ran to where they disappeared while I stood frozen. No, not Mason! Not Mason!