Chapter 65

Hayden came out with Liam following, Liam said" Hayden! Hayden wait." Hayden said" asking me to close my eyes, was weird, sticking a glow stick next to my face, even weirder. But werewolf's and dead doctors." Liam said" dread doctors." Hayden said" whatever, get away from me." She opened her car door, Liam said" what if I could prove it to you?" Hayden said" what?" Liam said" this." Then shifted, causing Hayden to scream and punch him in the face, Liam fell, Hayden left. I got up and went next to him, I had the widest grin on my face, I said" you okay?" He said" ow." I said" I'll take that as a yes. Come on." I grabbed his hand and lifted him up, I patted his shoulder, saying" you good?" He said" yeah." I said" what happened?" He said" she's a chimera." I said" oh god... Let's go." Then we took off to find Hayden. Once we found her, we saw the dread doctors coming towards the car, I said" Liam!" He went to the car and ripped off the mirror then reached for Hayden, once they came out. we all ran.
Once we got to My house, Hayden locked herself in the bathroom, I texted Scott. Once Scott and Stiles got here, Scott tried first, he went up to the door and knocked, he said" Hayden, this is Scott. I know that your scared, but we just we want to help." He turned to us, he said" i can her heart beating, she's really freaked out, what happened?" Liam said" she was okay when we got here. Peyton wasn't texting you for 2 seconds and she locked herself in." Stiles said" why?" Liam said" I don't know." Scott said" she's definitely a chimera?" Liam said" she said she heard a voice saying your condition improves." Stiles said" listen, that's insane." He went up to the door saying" Hayden, this is Stiles, your sister works for my dad. Down at the station, just open the door, you can trust us." He stepped back, Scott said" we just need to tell you the truth, Hayden. And that kind of thing usually leads better face to face. Listen, either, you're gonna unlock the door or I'm gonna have to break it open. It's okay if you don't want to talk or if you're not ready to believe us. But I just, gotta know that your okay in there." Scott went to break open the door, then the door opened slowly, we saw Hayden, glowing eyes, and fangs. She said" I believe you."
So we are staying at the school tonight. To see if we can catch one of the dread doctors and not die. If it works! That's an If! I know Liam cares about Hayden but he loves me. We got to the school. Started setting everything up, after that, I was standing near Scott but still close to Liam, Lydia walked up to Scott and whispered" is it me or is Liam not aware of the second part of the plan." What? Scott said" I'm still not sure if there's going to be a second part." Lydia said" or if it's going to work." Scott nodded, I tilted my head in confusion, I got up and walked to Scott, I said" Scott?" He said" yeah?" I said" what second part?" He put his head down, not looking at me. He looked at Hayden and Liam talking, not jealous. Not jealous.
Hayden was on one side of Liam, her head on his shoulder, I was on the other holding his hand, trying not to fall asleep, and worrying about Stiles because he's with theo at the clinic watching the dead body. We have no way of contacting him. Liam got up, I stood up with him, we walked over to a bag, Scott brought in, Liam let go of my hand to open the bag, inside the bag was chains, chains? Scott turned around, Liam said" what are we gonna do with these?" Scott said" we brought them just in case." Liam and I said" in case of what?" Lydia said" in case we can catch one of them." Scott said" if we can't make the school a fortress, maybe we can make it a trap." Liam said" they're coming for her, does that mean she's the bait." We all looked at Hayden. Lydia said" Liam, we brought her here to protect her." Liam said" and now she's bait." Hayden said" am I?" Scott said" no, no ones bait. But we can't be body guards to everyone every night." Liam said" then why are we talking to stiles' dad, why aren't we doing something better than hiding in a school." Scott said" because we still don't know anything about them or what they want. Okay, they're winning, and we don't even know what the game is." Liam said" what if they come in here and those things don't work. What if you have an asthma attack, what are we gonna do?" Scott said" I don't know." Liam said" this plan sucks." Scott said" do you got a better one. Kids are dying and she's next! So somebody has to do something, somebody has to save everyone. So somebody's gotta be the bait!" Scott knew he lashed out, he's scared and I know it, maybe no one else does but stiles and me because we've been with him for the longest. Liam walked up to him, and whispered" Scott, promise me, you do everything you can to save her. Scott. Promise?" Scott whispered" I'll do everything I can. I promise." Then Hayden said" guys, I think I might need a little help right now. I forgot my pills. I have a bottle in my Locker, I can get them but..." Scott said" I'll get them. What's your combination?" Then he went out, I don't like this, no I don't. Lydia was watching for him.
Liam and I heard something. Liam said" Hayden, Peyton, did you hear that?" I said" yea." Hayden said" they're here aren't they? They're in the school." Liam walked forward, he said" Scott? Lydia?" The door opened, in came dread doctors, Liam backed up coming back to us, we were against the lockers, one of them said something, I couldn't really pay attention. Then nothing.
Liam and I are on the ground, strapped down, Hayden's on a table getting surrounded by the doctors. Liam screams" Hayden! Hayden! Hayden!" He looked back at me. I was crying.