Chapter 7

Once we are done at the store, it took about 3 hours since we had to get everything for the project. we started walking to my house, once we got there, Scott wasn't home and it was already dark meaning he was probably with stiles or Derek. or Allison. we start the project and then get half way done before Mason had to go home or he would be grounded. he said" bye see ya later." I said" bye." he walks off, the project is staying with me. I get a text from Scott saying" school." he must want me to meet him at the high school. I go to my closet and grab my jacket, and walk out the door, walking fast to the high school.
Once I get there, I see Allison pull up in Jackson's Porsche, they get out but not Lydia. I look at stiles jeep, something is wrong here, this has to be bad. I run in and I don't care about my severe asthma. I see Allison behind me, she says" who are you?" I said" Peyton. you're Allison." she looked at me strange for a second then blew it off, we turn into an empty hall way and Allison says" Scott?" We hear nothing and it's pretty scary in here, mostly because I know my brothers a werewolf and an alpha werewolf is after him. we turn around and keep walking, we go into the pool area. her phone rings, she talks to whoever, she says" hey, I can't seem to find them. okay, give me a second and I'll be right there." she hangs up and then her phone rings again, she says" stiles?" I get close to hear the conversation, I hear Scott say" no, it's me, where are you?" She said" I'm in the school looking for you, why weren't you at my place?" Scott says where are you right now?" She says" on the first floor." Scott says" where? Where are you exactly?" She says" the swimming pools." Scott says" get to the lobby. go now." she says" okay, okay, I'm coming." she starts running, I run going after her.
We make it to the lobby and I see Scott and stiles, they come in Scott looks at Allison then looks at me. Scott goes back to Allison, saying" why did you come? What are you doing here?" Allison said" because you asked me to." Scott said" I asked you to?" She showed him her phone. she said" why do I get the feeling you didn't send this message?" Scott said" because I didn't." Stiles said" did you drive here?" Allison said" Jackson did." Scott said" Jackson's here, too." Allison said" and Lydia, what's going on?" I looked at stiles, he stretched out his hand, I took it. Allison said" who sent this text?" Her phone rings she answers it. Lydia and Jackson show up. then creaking happens above us, stiles tightens his grip on my hand. Scott says" run!" We take off running, stiles still having my hand, we go into a room, Scott and Jackson start blocking the doors, I bend over trying to catch my breathe. stiles said" Scott, wait, not here." I look up to see the wall of windows, Allison and Lydia start getting chairs, stiles said" guys... can we just wait a second? You guys, listen to me... can we wait a second? Guys? Stiles talking. can we hang on one second, please? Hello!" Everyone finally stops and looks at him, stiles says" okay, nice work. really beautiful job, everyone. now, what should we do about the 20-foot wall of windows?" I reach for my asthma inhaler but I couldn't find it, oh no. Allison is freaking out saying" can somebody please explain to me what's going on, because I'm freaking out here. and I would like to know why. Scott?" Scott goes away from her, leaning over chairs. they look towards Stiles, he said" somebody killed the janitor." Lydia said" what?" Stiles said" yeah, the janitor's dead." Allison said" what's he talking about? Is this a joke?" Jackson said" what, who killed him?" Lydia said" no, no, no, no. this was supposed to be over. the mountain lion killed..." Jackson said" no, don't you get It? There wasn't mountain lion." Allison said" who was it? What does he want? What's happening? Scott!" Scott says" I don't know. I just... if we go out there, he's gonna kill us." Lydia said" us? He's gonna kill us?" Allison says" who? Who is it?" Scott says" its Derek. it's Derek Hale." I look at stiles, confused, he looks at me, his head moving to a no, then stopped super fast. Jackson said" Derek killed the janitor?" Allison said" are you sure?" Scott said" I saw him." Lydia said" the mountain lion..." Scott said" no, Derek killed them." Allison said" all of them?" Scott said" yeah, starting with his own sister." Allison said" and the bus driver?" Scott said" and the guy in the video store. it's been Derek the whole time. he's in here with us. and if we don't get out now... he's going to kill us, too." Jackson said" call the cops." stiles said" no." Jackson said" what do you mean, 'no'?" I feel my breathe pick up, I'm still bent over. I go to Scott, straightening up and grabbing his pocket, he instantly looks at me. He pulls out his old inhaler he keeps for me in emergencies. I take it and puff the stuff in my mouth. I need to keep my breathe steady so I don't have an asthma attack or a panic attack. Scott goes over to stiles. blah blah I wasn't really paying attention. Scott and Stiles come over to me, stiles said" okay, first off, throwing Derek under the bus, nicely done." Scott said" I didn't know what to say. I had to say something. and if he's dead then it doesn't matter, right? Except if he's not. oh, god, I totally just bit her head off." stiles and I said" and she'll totally get over it. bigger issues at hand here, like how do we get out alive?" Scott said" but we are alive. it could've killed us already. It's like it's cornering us or something." Stiles said" so what, he wants to eat us all at the same time?" Scott said" no! Derek said it wants revenge." stiles and I said" against who?" Scott said" Alison's family?" Stiles said" maybe that's what the text was about. someone had to send it." Jackson said" okay, new plan. Stiles calls his useless dad and tells him to send someone with a gun and decent aim. are we good with that?" Stiles looks at Scott, Scott says" he's right. tell him the truth if you have to, just call him." stiles whispers to me and Scott "I'm not watching my dad get eaten alive." stiles turns around, Jackson walks up to him saying" all right, give me the phone." stiles punches him, Stiles calls his dad. saying" dad, hey, it's me. And it's your voicemail. look, I need you to call me back now. like, right now..." then the door begins to shake, stiles and Scott instantly put me behind them, stiles grabbing my hand. he continues his message" we're at the school, okay? We're at the school." he puts his phone up, then said" the kitchen, the door out of the kitchen leads to the stairwell." Scott said" which only goes up." stiles and I say" up is better than here." we go to the door, stiles still having my hand. we run up the stairs, we run into another room and I suck in a breathe then I couldn't let it out. I reach for my brother but can't find him, Stiles see my reaction and said" Scott! Inhaler now." I could see Scott look back and then pull the inhaler out of his pocket throwing it to stiles, stiles put it in my mouth and pushed the button, I breathed out. then I just realized my brother is going out there to face an alpha werewolf whom wants to kill him, Stiles slides me down the wall and I sit there letting my lungs take a breather. I hear the door open, I hope my brother doesn't get killed. I can see Allison is scared, Lydia is too but she keeping quiet, Jackson is comforting Allison, stiles is leaning against the wall next to me, occasionally swiping his hand lightly across my head keeping me awake. Jackson falls freaking out, screaming, Lydia and Allison help him. We hear sirens, we all go to the window and looked out we saw police cars.
I was in stiles arms, fast asleep. I woke up to hear Scott say" I wanted to do it, to kill all of you." I can't believe he just said that.