Chapter 53

We were waiting for our dad, I was leaning against Scott nearly asleep. He just picked me up before I fell on the ground. I ended up falling asleep on his shoulder.
We were setting up a plan to get the benefactor. Liam was scared, I was too but I'm just trying to mask it. Kira said" is three enough?" Stiles said" depends on how many cameras they have. but I think so." Liam said" are we really doing this?" Scott said" we're doing it. tonight." Liam said" but isn't it kind of dangerous?" Stiles said" it's incredibly dangerous. and borderline idiotic." Liam said" have you guys done something like this before?" Stiles said" something dangerous? Or something idiotic?" Kira said" I think it's yes to both." I said" it's totally a yes to both." Scott said" you don't have to be a part of it if you don't want to?" he was looking at both me and Liam. Liam said" I'm not scared." I said" your my brother, I'm doing this." Stiles said" then you're both borderline idiotic. if we do this, we don't know what's coming for us. you know that, right?" Kira said" how do we even know something's definitely coming?" Stiles said" because the tape from Garrett's bag said visual confirmation required." Stiles said" Simon said the same thing. he couldn't get paid by the benefactor until he had proof that you guys were dead." Scott said" so the idea is, what if you kill someone on the dead pool, but you can't send the proof?" Kira said" you don't get paid." Liam said" but how does that get us any closer to the benefactor?" I said" he still needs to know if the target is really dead." Stiles said" especially if it's someone high on the list." Liam said" so, if he wants visual confirmation..." Scott and I said" he's going to have to come get it himself."
We are in Scott's room, Kira's mom is here. Liam was pacing back and forth, Liam and I said" are you guys totally sure about this?" Kira said" I think Liam and Peyton's kind of nervous. maybe you should tell them its going to be all right." she was also taking about herself, Scott even saw that, Scott said" its going to be all right." Liam said" so, you've done this before, right?" He was talking to Kira's mom. she said" I've seen it done." I said" is that just as good?" She said" no." Kira said" mom, you're not inspiring confidence." she said" good. this is a terrible idea." Kira said" do you want us to do it without you?" They both stayed silent then her mom said" put your hand over his heart." right before Kira's hand got to his heart, Scott said" hold on. what happens while I'm out? Am I gonna feel anything?" Her mom said" it might feel like you're dreaming." Scott said" good dreams or bad?" She said" I suppose that depends on you." I grabbed Liam's hand, intertwining our fingers. we took a glance at each other then looked back to Scott. Kira done the thing and Scott took a dying breathe then he was dead. Kira said" who's gonna call?" She looked towards me. I let out a shaky breathe, I said" okay." Everyone left, I gave them a 5 minute head start, after 5 minutes. I called. I had to cry my eyes out. I hate them, except Liam.
Once I got to the hospital, they took him to another room and then called it. my mom came and literally made the biggest scene. I did too. Me and my mom walked to where we were meeting everyone at. I went to Liam, holding his hand again, my mom said" I still hate this plan. I mean this pretty significantly terrifying. he looks dead." Kira's mom said" give me your hand." my mom looked to Stiles, he said" its okay." she put my moms hand over Scott's heart. and said" wait for it." after a minute, Mom said" is that enough to keep a werewolf alive?" She said" enough for an alpha." mom said" how much time do we have?" Kira's mom, Noshiko said" 45 minutes." mom said" what happens after that?" Kira said" I bring him back the same way." mom said" no, I mean what happens if he stays like this longer than 45 minutes?" Noshiko said" no one's told her?" Mom said" what? What happens after 45 minutes?" Noshiko said" he dies."
We had three laptops set up and ready for the cameras. Argent was setting up the thing, he called stiles and said" try it now." We did and it was working we had access to all the security cams. Liam and I are still holding each other's hand.
The roof one started to look wacky, Liam and I said" is that supposed to look like that?" Liam pointed to it. Stiles said" no. no it's not." Kira said" where is that?" Stiles said" the roof. someone's gonna have to check it out." Kira said" I'll go." Stiles said" whoa, whoa. this might not just be a malfunction." Kira said" that's why I'm bringing this." then showed her katana. Liam said" I'm coming with you." I said" me too." We started walking out, Stiles said" okay. and you're all coming right back. immediately." then with super hearing I heard him say" kids."
We reached the roof. We saw nothing but the fuse box sparked, Liam said" looks like someone did something to it." Kira turned around and said" I think somebody did." we turned around, Kira pulled out her katana. Liam and I wolfed out, it was a monster, Liam attacked it first but was thrown back. Kira then attacked it but it knocked her out. I roared and attacked it, Liam was getting Kira up. I was thrown back hitting the fence. I took a deep breathe and got up. Liam and I both attacked at once. But got thrown again, Kira screamed" Liam, Peyton, run. get out of here." we both got up, Kira screamed" Liam! Peyton!" Liam jumped up on a thing while I stayed on the ground, he jumped while I started to run at it.
Kira was waking up Scott, Liam and I found my mom and Kira's mom. Kira's mom was hurt. we ran to Kira and the others, once we got there, Kira said" what?" Liam said" its your mom, she's hurt."
We had all went home. Scott and Kira went back to our house, so I decided to go with Liam. He said" you gonna go home, yet?" I said" when Scott calls." then Liam unexpectedly kissed me. he parted and said" I'm so so sorry!" I said" its okay, its okay!" He said" really?" I nodded and kissed him again. we parted and I went home.