Chapter 88

Lydia said" Stiles?"
Scott said" Lydia..."
" Where is He? It was working. You saw him, right?"
Malia said" We didn't see anyone."
" No. He was here. I know it. Stiles was here."
We walked Lydia back into the bunker, and just as we were about to close the door, Liam stopped it,
Scott said" Liam..."
Liam said" There's something you need to see."
" You're still here."
" But everyone else is gone. All of them. They're all gone. Look, you have to come with me."
" What is it?"
" I can't explain it. I have to show you."
" Uh, Alright. You guys stay here. Just in case."
Malia said" In case Stiles comes back?"
" If there's any hope, you need to keep trying." Then he grabbed my hand and we left, following Liam.

We got to the hospital, and there were train tracks inside the halls.
Scott said" This is happening everywhere?"
Liam said" Here, the school, lacrosse field."
" What does this mean?"
Douglas said" It means..." we turned around to see him," it's working." He growled. Scott, Liam and I growled back,
Liam whispered" He can't take the three of us?"
Scott said" No way."
Douglas said" Hollenhund." We turned and saw Parrish, hellhound version.
" Parrish. Parrish, you don't wanna do this. Stop!"
" The train is coming, boys. There's no stopping the Wild Hunt. You'll make a fine Ghost Rider, Scott. And I'll have a true alpha by my side."
" Parrish! Stop!"
" And then a banshee, a Were-coyote..."
then I heard Stiles say" A stiles?"
" What?" Stiles knocked him down with a bat,
" Bad Guy, right? I didn't misread that? Oh, god!" He moved away from Douglas, Scott and Liam threw Parrish at Douglas, then Stiles ran to us and hugged Scott and I.
Liam said" Hey, Hey, Hey! Uh..."
" Liam! It's so good to see you too!"
" Yeah, no, Hey! Great to see you, Stiles. But, uh.." then we saw the Hellhound lit up,
" Okay. Yeah. We should go. Go. Go, go." We ran away from the Hellhound and Douglas.

Stiles ran into a room, saying" Can't believe I'm gone a couple days, the whole place falls apart."
Scott and I said" No, you were gone for three months."
" I was... What?" He went into the other room," Okay, If they don't let me graduate, I swear to god..."
Liam said" What are you looking for?"
" Ah! This." Nitrogen." And him. Grab him. Grab him now." Liam and Scott grabbed Parrish and pinned him to the wall, Stiles sprayed him down with Nitrogen. Till Parrish finally stopped and he was back to normal Parrish.
Liam was freaking out." Liam, you're fine."
Liam said" God, that doesn't feel good. You know?"
Parrish said" Stiles? What are you doing here?"
Stiles said" Buddy, love you, but we're way past that, okay? You gotta fill us in. What's going on?"
" Douglas... he's merging the worlds so the ghost riders can cross over."
Liam said" Yeah, he wants his supernatural army in our world."
Scott said" How do we stop him?"
Parrish said" The train. It's coming."
" Okay, and how do we stop that?"
" You can't stop it. But you can divert it."

We got to the school, Stiles said" How the hell do you merge worlds? Okay, nowhere in the manual does it say that Werewolves can do that. And Scott, Peyton and I pretty much wrote the manual."
Scott said" We can't even move between them, Alright? Look what it took to break you out."
Liam said" We can't move between worlds. But Corey can. He can exist in both worlds."
" And he can take people with him."
" At Scott's House, he pulled a ghost rider into our world."
" At the lacrosse game he brought us into theirs."
" What If that's how Douglas is doing it? What if Corey's the key?"
Stiles said" Interesting theory, okay? Solid logic. It is, but he's in there and we're out here. So the only way to save everyone now is to just divert the train."
" We have to find him."
" How?"
" I'm going into the Hunt."
" No, no, no. Liam, I think you're confused, we're trying to get people out of the hunt."
Scott said" He can get taken by a ghost rider."
" It's Just... Thats not a pleasant option. I'm speaking from experience."
Liam said" I don't need to get taken to get into the hunt."
" Okay. Seems like you got an idea, let's disc..." Liam ran," Where are you going?"
" I'll be back."
" Were we like that?"
Scott and I said" Worse. Parrish said to follow the tracks."
" Yeah, Well.... those lead into the woods. This way back into school."
" You wanna split up?"
" Never again."
" Thank god." We started walking into the woods, following the tracks.