Chapter 79

I don't speak to Liam anymore, unless Scott needs me to and it's only about the pack problems.
Somehow, I'm dragged out by Scott and Stiles chasing some guy that stole, which is quite hilarious since this has nothing to do with the supernatural.

We were stopped by the police and the sheriff, Scott might have used a little wolf power... kinda. Stiles was getting his arm wrapped, Sheriff said" What in the hell were you three thinking?"
Scott said" We were just trying to help."
" Why don't you try and help me understand... what the hell happened here?"
Stiles said" Right, well, we were trying to gently persuade him to pull over..."
Scott and I said" Yeah..." aka Scott getting onto the hood off the cars, eyes, fangs and claws out." He was getting away."
Sheriff said" He got away."
Stiles said" Right. Because obviously he's some sort of criminal mastermind, Dad."
" Uh-Huh. You want to guess what the stolen merchandise is?" We followed him to the back of the van and it was tanks of helium.
" Critical life-saving medical equipment?"
" No."
" Poison gas?"
" Nope."
" Filled with drugs?"
" Helium."
" Helium?"

We left, Scott said" This could be a good thing."
Stiles said" That we saved helium?"
" I mean, that... they don't need us anymore."
" Okay, well, they need us. They just don't know it."
" We're all going off to college soon. So Beacon Hills is gonna have to survive without us."
" Beacon Hills will burn to the ground without us."
" Stiles... They don't need us."
Stiles looked at his phone," They need us!"

Once we got to the station, we walked in and Sheriff quickly explained things to us. Sheriff walked into his office where the boy, Alex, was,
He said" Alex, you know we're having trouble locating your parents. And since you can't remember anything, we have a method, an unusual method that might help you remember. But I need you to be okay with it. I also need you to know that it's probably gonna hurt."
Alex said" I don't care. I just want to find my mom and dad." We walked in and Sheriff closed the blinds, Scott crouched down next to Alex,
Scott said" Are you ready?" Alex nodded and then Scott reached behind him and then put his claws in his neck.
I said" And start counting." Stiles looked at me as we stared at Scott, counting the seconds.

It'd been 4 minutes, Scott pulled away from Alex, and got up, He stood next o us. Stiles said" What'd you see?"
Scott said" I saw a guy on a horse."
" Horse?"
" He had a gun."
Sheriff said" Okay, a guy with a gun. That sounds like my department, not yours."
Stiles said" What about his parents? What happened to them?"
Scott said" I don't know. That's all I remember. But... I got this feeling."
Sheriff said" What kind of feeling?"
Alex said" They're coming back. They're coming back for me."

We got to the car lot, Scott and I were looking outside of the car, while Stiles was inside of the car and Lydia was trying to find anything that would start her banshee up.
Lydia said" I'm not getting anything." Then we heard a coyote howl, we turned towards and Malia jumped over some tires and then shifted back into human, Lydia and I walked to her, and handed her the clothes.
Lydia said" I don't think they're dead."
Malia said" They're dead. Probably torn apart. The only thing I don't get is why there's no blood."
" They're not dead. If they were dead, I'd sense it."
" If they were alive, I'd smell it."
Scott said" Yeah, we're not getting anything either." While I nodded in agreement,
Stiles said" Scott, what are you talkin' about? You were in his head for 4 minutes. I timed it."
" Well, it's not an exact science. And he's a kid. Maybe he's too freaked out to remember."
Malia said" Why does it matter if they're dead? Dead is dead."
Stiles sighed," Okay, if it's just a robbery, we can't help them. And if it's something supernatural, my dad can't help them."
Lydia said" It sounds like you want it to be supernatural."
" It's been, like, 3 months since anything's happened."
" Yeah, and once a week you drag me out of bed like I'm some sort of supernatural metal detector."
" Okay, it is way more often than that. You can't tell me that you think this is just some series of impossible coincidences?"
" What I'm saying is maybe that wouldn't be so bad." Then she walked away with Malia, Stiles turned to Scott and I, I hid behind Scott, while Scott shrugged. Stiles walked and sat in the car, Scott and I walked over to him,
Scott said" You're starin' at a broken windshield."
Stiles sighed," There's something from with it."
" It's broken and it wasn't a magic bullet. It was a regular bullet, that blew out a regular windshield. Just like that one, and that one..." we turned to the windshield and saw they weren't the same as this one," and that one." We looked at Stiles as he looked at us,
" Magic Bullet."