Chapter 85

Malia was punching Theo, then she brought out her claws and Scott stopped her saying" Malia, enough! Hey." They pulled her back," Slow down, okay? He's going back in the ground."
Liam said" You can't! He remembers Stiles."
Malia said" Scott and Peyton remember Stiles. Lydia and I remember Stiles."
" He knows all about the wild hunt, he could help help us."
Scott said" Or he could kill us."
" He's my responsibility. Noskiko gave me the sword."
Theo said" It's so awkward when Mom and Dad fight."
Scott and Liam said" Shut up!" Hayden said" You both are right. If Theo tries anything, we'll send him back to the Skinwalkers. But for right now..."
Scott said" He goes back now."
Theo said" Except Liam's the one with the sword." We all said" Shut up!" Scott kept me with him as we walked off with Liam, even though I would prefer to be with Malia.
Liam whispered" What, you don't trust me?"
Scott said" I don't trust him. Do you?" " No. but I think we can use him."
" Remember who is he? He got into your head and you tried to kill me. And when that didn't work, he did kill me. And Tracy, and Josh, and his sister."
" But this might be our only chance to get Stiles back."
" Can't we just try to find somebody that we at least trust?"
" This might be a mistake. But you don't know that yet. And you made mistakes when you were learning to be an Alpha."
" Yeah, I made a lot. But we'd don't have time for mistakes. I can't lose Stiles."
" So we should try anything we can to save him. Right? Even Theo."
" Convince me." Scott can't be serious, right now.
Liam said" I can put you back in the ground anytime."
Theo said" You also needed a transformer that can handle five billion joules of electricity. I where to find one and I can show you how it works. I'll tell you if Malia promises not to kill me." Malia growled,
" She promises."
Malia said" No, I don't. We're really gonna do this? Trust him?"
Hayden said" You got a better idea?"
" I've got an idea. It may not be better. But at least it's not him."

We were at the creepy building, in the middle of the woods, why does Scott always agree to the most stupidest plans. Scott was screwing something in, as I watched Mason mess with some cords to make this thing work, I had been doing some of it but then my fingers got tired. Hayden, Liam and Theo walked in, our plan was to trap a ghost rider into a cage so we can talk to it, Hayden said" You did it."
Mason said" Of course we did it." Liam unchained Theo and they walked to the transformer, he turned it on, Theo said" This thing can transmute the energy from a lighting bolt. Even successive strikes."
Scott said" Mason, are you sure this is gonna work?"
Mason said" Well, whatever's inside this cage is shielded from any outside electrical current. So the Ghost Rider won't be able to use lighting to escape."
Corey said" We put a lightning rod on the roof and connected it to that conduit cable. Drawing the Ghost Rider to that spot."
" We can't send him directly in because the cage neutralizes electromagnetism. Lightning will just bounce off it. Which is the same reason it'll hold him in."
Scott said" If the Ghost Rider lands here, how do we get him in the cage?" Corey said" We have to lure him in."
" Bait?"
Hayden said" I'll do it. It'll be okay. I'm faster than you."
Mason said" As soon as Hayden's out, Scott and Liam, you guys close the gates, and then I'll put down the barrier of Mountain Ash."
Corey said" I'll be on the roof to take down the rod."
" We'll be on the lookout for any other Ghost Riders."
Liam said" What do you think?"
Scott said" I think it's the best idea that we have right now."
Theo said" As long as everything goes perfectly and he doesn't escape and kill us all."
Hayden said" And your transformer works and the whole place doesn't catch on fire."
Mason said" And there isn't a catastrophic solar flare."
Scott said" Let's do it." Mason turned the dial, and the machine came to life, okay, I think we got this as long as we don't mess this up.

The ghost rider came and got into the cage, I said" Now, corey." He took down the lightning rod and got off of the roof. Mason ran out of the building and to us," Did it work?"
Mason nodded, I nodded then waited for them, I knew what to do, Scott had the ghost rider handled, I hope. Mason and I were looking at the sky from the building, it was lighting up. Corey was invisible, Hayden walked up, she said" Where's Corey?"
Mason said" He's over there." Corey came out of hiding, looking at Mason, surprised.
" How did you know?"
Corey said" How did you know?"
Mason said" There's a reflection of light around your silhouette that I can always see. I don't know, it probably has something to do with pheromones or some other chemical reaction. It's my only power. Finding you."
Corey said" Did you see anything on your end?"
Hayden said" No. it's all clear."
Mason said" I wish we knew what was happening." Hayden's phone beeped, she looked at it," Anything?"
" They can't get him to talk."
" They were communicating."
Corey said" Who?"
" I was wrong about him. Well, no, I was right about him. Actually, I was wrong about him but I was right about the wrong thing."
" Who are we talking about here?"
" Parrish. Remember how I thought that the ghost riders were scared of him?"
Hayden said" At the party?"
" I think he was actually trying to communicate with him. We need Parrish." We called Parrish and told him how to get to the building and where it was.

I felt Scott in pain, I said" Scott." Then ran to him, I crouched down and sat next to him as he tried to stand up but couldn't due to the burns Parrish gave him.
Parrish said" Don't follow me." Then ran of into the forest, I looked at Scott, wrapping an arm around his stomach to help him.
We got back into the shed, and the ghost rider was dead with a bite out of his skull. Theo coughed, Hayden walked to him, Scott and I crouched down next to the body, this was exactly like the thing we saw on the hallucination from Canaan.
Theo said" It was Mr. Douglas. He ate his brain."
Liam said" Scott was right. I was wrong. I'm sending you back."
I said" It wasn't his brain. Mr. Douglas ate his pineal gland."
Mason said" It couldn't have been Theo. These murders have been going on for weeks."
Liam said" Guys. His whip's gone."
This is bad.