12.B) Continue On.

Konbanwa (Y/N)-chan, I've noticed your sudden affiliations with all these different people in contrast to your previous behavior. I came to talk to you about it today, but it seems you weren't home, below the neat handwriting was an arrow indicating to flip to the back, I suppose I'll take matters into my own hands. The last sentence was completely different from the previous writing; It was scratchy, obviously made to look intimidating- to show that he wasn't joking.

Your hand shook as you tried to grasp what exactly the connotations Kagekao held within the note. Thoughts swam as choices floated: 1. Tell somebody and alert the police. 2. Run away and create a false identity. 3. Confront Kagekao. 4. Wait until something happens. But which would be the right one? You couldn't talk to Kagekao because you don't even know where to find him. Running away is not plausible. If you tell someone, then it's likely somebody will be hurt. So what was left? Wait until something happens? Wait until somebody dies? You couldn't stand the choices you were being confined to. Why were you being forced to let him dictate your life? How did this happen? This is such a dumb fucking situation.

"Anata wa dou omolmasu ka?" You looked up, jumping. As the panic subsided, realization and anger settled in when you saw the man with the black and white mask.

"What the hell is your problem?" You glared at him through the pits in his mask. "I don't even understand what you're saying."

"You should watch what tone of voice you use with somebody who could destroy you in seconds." He lowered his voice. What an edgy motherfucker. Fuck him.

"I thought you were going to do something?" You attempted to keep your attitude under wraps.

"Oh?" He looked at his gloved hand, putting up a faux persona only to irritate you further. "Who said I didn't?"

"Perhaps." His evasive nature quickly annoyed you more. Just then, a small knock was heard at the door.

"Hey, can you wash-" There was a burst of movement before Wiley fell face-first to the ground, white foam coming out of his mouth; A needle wedged in his neck, you assumed the substance inside it to be a fast-acting one, therefore you quickly rushed over.

"That should answer your question just fine."

Wiley's dead again, good job! Start Over?