Appearance

You sighed and walked in. "Hey." You greeted the other employees, not really caring if they replied or not. Grabbing a spare notepad and pen, you quickly signed in before heading to take orders.

"Table Two just arrived, you can start with them." A voice said behind you. Heading for the table, you gave a quick 'Thanks!' You took the order and placed it in, excusing the rudeness of the customers. It is our job as employees of Le Meurice to ensure each of our customers happiness. You sighed and continued about your workday putting on the kindest face you had, wouldn't want to get fired before you earned enough money to travel to The States, specifically Texas. You heard Houston was beautiful with the bright lights and the "Wanted" posters. It had always been a dream of yours, though growing up everyone thought it was childish. "Why would you want to go there?" "That place is filled with obese people! They'll make you obese too if you don't watch out!" "All you're going to hear over there is country music nonstop, and don't get me started on their thick accents!" Funny, you loved American accents..

The bell at the front rang and you looked up only to see a man with a mask on. The mask was split in the middle, the right side black and the left white. On the black side there had been a curved eye and mouth in whit to make it look as if he was happy. You had to admit, you were a little creeped out by the mask but everything else about him seemed normal. White gloves, black jacket, blue jeans. It was winter after-all, and a customer is a customer. You walked to the front counter to place in the orders you took, when someone called out to you. "What is it?" You asked curiously.

"Well.. uh.. you see, (Y/N), the rest of the staff and I have nominated you to take Mask Guy's order." Your co-worker stated. She had short blonde hair down to her shoulders and was wearing black glasses.

"What? How come I have to?" You asked confused. Were they really that frightened by him? "He's not in my section anyhow."

"Aw, come on. I'll give you five bucks if you do." You laughed. They knew your weak spot, though you aren't crazed by money. The more the merrier as they say. Agreeing, you showed the man to his table.

"And what would you like to drink, sir?" You asked a while after giving him his menu. You noticed he was looking past you at another table. The table was of a man and a woman together, they seemed to be on a date. "Sir?" You asked again. He looked at you for a moment then returned his gaze back.

"ウイン." He stated with a low voice. You blinked and noticed he was looking at you again. "I said ウイン. That will suffice." So he did know English.

"I heard you, sir. I'm not quite sure what you're asking for though. Could you please put it in English?" You questioned. You were growing afraid of this man, his tone was a bit harsh.

"Baka." He sighed quietly. "I am asking for wine."

"Yes, thank you, sir. I'll get that for you right away." You rushed back to the counter to get his drink. In your rush, you somehow managed to spill a glass only delaying you further. Why am I so afraid of him? You asked yourself. He just seems to have a strange aura around him... Laughing lightly you went back to the table and set down his glass of wine in front of him. "I apologize for the wait, what are you going to have today, sir?" You noticed he hadn't even touched the menu and he was still staring at the same table. The couple seemed to be arguing over something.

"This is fine. I'm not quite hungry as of now." You looked at him puzzled. This was a restaurant but you wouldn't want to be the one to tell him to order something or leave.

"Are you sure, sir? Our m-"

"Yes, I'm positive. Now let me be, you annoying bug." You jumped slightly, he was talking harsher than before. You nodded and moved onto another table. Someone else would have to deal with him. No way you could pay for any medical bills if you wanted to go to The States. Something always seemed to happen just when you gathered enough money.