4.0) Wiley's New Friend

This is annoying. This is very annoying and aggravating, you thought to yourself. I don't even see how something like this would happen. It was true- you felt irritated at the events that were unfolding. Currently, Dr.Smiley was driving you to your job whilst Wiley dozed off in the back seat of your car.

"Here we are." Smiley parked the car and looked over at you. "Watch out, dear, there's a car next to your door." He's annoying. I bet I can take him. You laughed halfheartedly at the thought and exited the vehicle.

"Don't call me that." Stirring up an argument with you, Smiley began raising his voice seeming slightly amused at you. You couldn't figure him out- he seemed to enjoy making you uncomfortable.

"Are we finally here?" Wiley rubbed his eyes, getting out of the car.

"Yup." Smiley ruffled his hair making Wiley nearly as annoyed as you.

"Dude, I'm fifteen. I'm a too old for that bit." Wiley huffed. You could see grief in his expression. It was slight- nearly invisible really, but it was still there.

"How're you getting home, Doctor? I'm not letting you take my car." You quickly changed the topic.

"Now, now, don't be so rude. I'm going to walk."

"Where do you even live?.." You could hear Wiley mumble. You, however, didn't give the doctor time to answer as you took your brother's arm and fled into the café. With a quick 'goodbye', you were off.

"Okay, look, Wiley. This job is very important to me and there is absolutely no way I can lose it or else I can not pay my rent and we'll both be homeless, so you have to be on your best behavior." You quickly listed off a few rules Wiley was suppose to follow, then you changed into your uniform and quickly began working.

Hunter, being your best friend and all, offered to take care of Wiley while you were at work on the days he was off but you declined stating how he was your responsibility. Afterall, you didn't wish to burden Hunter with all of this- he does have his own affairs too. Wiley, as he promised, was on his best behavior whilst you were at work and you enjoyed having him around. Wiley meant a lot to you, though that may be the fact that he is the only other sibling you have. Then again, he was naturally a fun person and you two were as compatible as siblings could get.

"Psst, Wiley, who ya' talking to?" You asked as you walked over to the booth your younger brother sat at. For some reason, it was very bright outside today so you couldn't quite see the person he was with until you actually got to the table.

"Oh good, (Y/N)! I want to introduce you to him." Your brother smiled before he leaned toward you so his buddy couldn't hear, "we've been talking about you- you'know since you never really go on dates, and I think he's pretty good for you. A perfect match, you could say."

"W-wiley!" You blushed furiously. It was silly to think that your kid brother was attempting to set you up with some complete stanger. This stranger, however, was quite handsome. You realized as the man who sat across from Wiley got up from his seat in a sort of panicky motion. He stood about as tall as you with seemingly-glowing lines of white infiltrating his dark-colored hair. As you turned your gaze away from his hair you could see gentle yet stunning blue eyes tracing over your facial features. The eyes danced over your nose and met with your own, this action seemed to make the man aware of what he was actually doing. It was now his turn to blush.

"I-I'm sorry!" He stuttered. "I hadn't meant to stare." His eyes shifted over to the bottom-right corner of his crevice. Nervously, he wiped his hands over his jeans. "I'm not actually this weird..." Wiley cleared his throat.

"His name is Ruben, sis. I've already told him a bit about you. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll be in the ice cream shop down the block." Wiley smiled then quickly jogged out of the shop. You made a quick note to yourself to scold him later- you were, afterall, already happy with your life and the way it currently was... Right?

A) "I already like Hunter. This would be in vain."

B) Well, it wouldn't hurt to get your mind off of Hunter for a while...