4.A) Reject Him.

Of course you were happy as all was. You didn't need a significant other right now- well you would if it was Hunter but he isn't. "Look, I'm sorry but I'm not looking for anything right now."

"Yeah. Right, right- me too." He hastily replied. "I was just going with what your brother was saying, he wouldn't let me leave."

"Yes, of course, I'm really sorry about the trouble."

"It's cool, it's cool. I'll just take my leave now." He laughed sheepishly and backed himself out of the café. You felt sorry the guy- Wiley played him.

"Wait!" You called out to him. "Maybe, uh, we can start off as friends? You seem extremely cool and I, myself am an extremely awkward person as well." His face lit back up

"Yes, that'd be nice." He gave you his number as well as taking yours and you two took your leave.

You got your belongings and quickly headed out to where Wiley said he would be. It was amazing that he even knew there was a parlor nearby. You paid for what he ordered then dragged him to your car where you scolded him for toying with another person.

"Got it. Anyways, where's that doctor?"

"Who cares as long as he isn't bothering us?" You hooked up your phone to the car's speaker and proceeded to start the drive home.

As you were at a stop light, you hooked your phone up to the car and called Hunter. "Hey hey, what're you up to?" You asked as soon as he picked up.

"Well hello to you too, I was just out grocery shopping and I saw this very cute girl," Your smile fell. In your peripheral vision, you saw Wiley look over at you.

"Yeah?" You attempted to sound excited.

"You're into girls too right? I noticed how you've only dated a few men so I thought you might prefer trying with a girl. I got her number for you!" You couldn't help but laugh, though it would be nice to see Hunter happy with somebody- even if it wasn't you.

"A-actually, I met this guy at work today," you started as you pulled into your driveway, "I didn't get a picture but he's awfully cute."

"You did?! And you didn't tell me?!" Hunter huffed.

"Wiley, the rambunctious brother, set me up with him." You winked playfully at Wiley. "I'm thinking about going on a date with him but I'm not too sure if he's even my type."

"What am I going to tell that poor girl?"

"Why not ask her out yourself? You've never dated anybody before you'know." You held your breath.

"No thanks, she's not really my type." Oh well, you thought, at least I tried. "She had long hair, not really into that," he chuckled to himself.

6.0) Continue.