12.A) Alert Charles.

Konbanwa (Y/N)-chan, I've noticed your sudden affiliations with all these different people in contrast to your previous behavior. I came to talk to you about it today, but it seems you weren't home, below the neat handwriting was an arrow indicating to flip to the back, I suppose I'll take matters into my own hands. The last sentence was completely different from the previous writing; It was scratchy, obviously made to look intimidating- to show that he wasn't joking.

A tingling sensation hurriedly ran up your arm with a great amount pressure on the left side of your chest; It felt as if someone took a direct hold of your heart and began squeezing. Your breathing hitched as it became a harder task, yet your body wouldn't stop shaking. Clenching your hands in hopes of making it stop worked to no avail as numerous thoughts swarmed around your head- though one remained prominent: Somebody was going to get killed, and it would be your fault. Pulling out your phone, you breezed through blurry numbers before you recognized Charles' name. You could hear the ringing out of your room get closer as you tried to hold onto the noise, knowing you needed to calm down but not exactly knowing how without somebody's help.

"Honestly, I'm literally across the hall yet you choose to call me?" His light voice sounded as the knob turned, opening the door, "What's so important?" His gaze lifted to your frightened face, he immediately knew something was drastically wrong. Closing the door behind him, he didn't know what to do, "Hey, what's going on?"

"There was somebody in here," your breathing calmed a bit as help was assured.

"What do you mean someone was in here? How did they even get in? This is the second story," doubtful, he looked around though it wasn't like he'd know if anything was misplaced. You shakily handed him the blue note.

"T-they've been stalking me- I don't know what to do."

"Are you an idiot? Why would you keep something like this a secret?" His voice began rising. "Do you understand how serious this is?"

"You don't get it, lower your voice- h-he might do something."

"Is this place bugged?" Suspiciously looking around, he wasn't sure to believe you or assume you were going insane, but, even if it's a delusion, I'm living here so it'd be smart to take precautionary measures. He pulled his phone back out. You quickly took grasp of his hand and snatched the phone, a seemingly easy task as he wasn't any stronger than a pubescent boy.

"What do you think you're doing?" Charles reached for the phone, but you pulled back.

"I'm literally a good six inches taller than you, I'm just going to dial 999."

"You can't."

"You're being very irrational right now, this is an immediate danger not only on you, but on Wiley and me. You can put yourself and your family is danger for all I care, but our life insurance isn't very great and my career is starting to pick up," he grabbed the phone back from you as you bit your nails. It was obvious he was right but there was still a sense of danger in the room. Could it be possible that Kagekao never left? You looked around- still nothing had changed.

"Police," Charles answered the phone after dialing in the number, you knew he'd soon be redirected to a different operator. Realizing you wouldn't have any further say in the matter, you reluctantly left the room in search of Wiley. Heading to the kitchen, you hoped Charles won the argument.

"Wiley?" You asked around the corner, hearing the water running you assumed him to be standing in front of the sink with a dumb look on his face. Bile quickly raised through your throat as you vomited on the tiled floor in front of you. The curtains to the kitchen window was still open, the water was still running, and there was still a dish in Wiley's unmoving hand. There didn't seem to be any other blood on him, besides that of his neck. His head was completely detached and missing from the rest of his body, blood continuing to pour from his neck onto the floor, though the rest of his spinal cord remained attached.

"You know (Y/N)-chan," a voice sounded from behind you. Immediately, you turned around and swung your arms. Tripping on the running pool, you slipped into the rest of the thick substance. The missing head sat facing you on the table next to Kagekao. "This game is getting very boring, I am a demon- do you not think I have complete control over these situations? I hope you know I only kill those who deserve it, do you think Wiley did?" His laughter sounded down the hall, traveling back to your room. You were sickened, appalled- was it a rhetorical question? You couldn't think, you were unable to think over the revolting, thick cloud of iron and of metal. "I mean technically, didn't he deserve it? After everything he's done in the past- then again, you were worst, weren't you? Maybe I should go ask your other sibling, yes? Oh wait- he's dead too."

Good going, Wiley's dead- what's next? Are you really willing to be framed for the murder?