3.B) Catch Up With Your Brother.

"I don't really wish to bother her at this time of night, just remind me to call her some other time."

"Sure thing, sis." Wiley smiled. Your phone suddenly began ringing, startling you. You looked down at the Caller ID to see it was Hunter.

"Excuse me, I have to take this really quickly." You went to the doorway of the kitchen and pressed the green button on your phone. "Hello?"

"Hey, (Y/N), what's up?" You heard his voice beam through the speaker, into your ear. You blushed.

"N-nothing. Oh, by the way, my brother is in town."

"Wiley? Really? Why? How did he even get here?"

"Calm down," you laughed. "I don't know all the details yet myself but he says he saved up money to fly out here because he missed me. I have to call my aunt sometime to get her okay, but I think she'll be okay with him staying with me. Isn't that great?"

"Yeah, yeah. Of course, it is." You frowned.

"What's wrong?" You saw Charles come down the stairway and Wiley gesture to you. Charles held out his hand as Wiley laughed at some joke he made.

"What if he isn't just there to catch up with you though? What if there's more to the story?"

"Hunter!" You whisper-yelled. "How dare you? We haven't seen each other in real life since he was six!"

"I'm not saying he doesn't miss you, it's just- what if he's using you for some ulterior motive of his?" You were getting fairly angry at him. How could he, of all people, say such a thing?

"Such as?"

"He might need money or he could be trying to get away from Carmen."

"Don't talk about my aunt like that, Hunter."

"(Y/N)? Is everything all right?" You turned around to see both Wiley and Charles looking at you.

"Yeah. I'm okay." You pressed your ear back to the phone. "I'll talk to you later," without waiting for a reply, you hung up on him.

"Was that Hunter?" Wiley asked.

"Yeah." You laughed it off and carried on a conversation with Wiley and Charles then, you help Wiley unpack the tiny bit of items he brought with him.

"Okay, Wiley. You can not stay home here by yourself, no matter what, and since me and Charles are both working tomorrow, you'll be able to go with me to the café."

"Dude, that's unfair!" You sighed.

"Look," you sat down on the bed next to him. "Please try to understand how I feel. I haven't been living here very long and I can't lose you. So please, just follow my little rule."

"Fine, but, I better be allowed to order a doughnut of something." You laughed.

"That's alright with me." You kissed him on the forehead and bid him goodnight, then you headed to your own room. You were very exhausted from the long day and wanted to catch a bit of sleep before you had to head into work with Wiley. You'd have to make up an excuse for him being there tomorrow.

"Everything not so good in Sunnyville?" You jumped up and searched for the source of the voice: the window.

"Why are you here?" Dr.Smiley sat on the windowsill, staring at you as your eyes threatened to collapse.

"Just doing my job." You didn't feel like arguing and in now way were you in our right mind, so you did the most logical thing you could think of. You lay back down and attempted to fall asleep. "Is that an invite for me to sleep with you, dear?~"

"Shut up. Get out." You growled. "Touch me and I will hit you so hard that you wish you were dead."

"Calm down," he laughed.

"Get the fuck out right now." Your voice began faltering as you drifted off. No matter how annoyed or angry you were, your body craved for sleep- so that's what it did. Even if there was a strange man in your room.

Continue. (5.0)