IMPORTANT -Author's Note

Hey, Waffle here! So, I would quickly like to take a pause from updating real fast to talk to you all about an urgent matter. It has recently occurred to me about how many people of the people around me are beginning to either contemplate the idea of suicide, or actually go through with the deed. So, I wished to talk to you all about this topic.

You see, many people care about you. More than you think might, but they do. And what would happen with your internet friends? They might not even be aware that you have already passed on. They wouldn't even know that you're gone and never returning. I constantly worry about mine. I know that they're going through hard times and I always have a mini-heart attack whenever they don't reply to my messages. No matter what, you must think about those around you. How would all your friends possibly feel if you were gone? You matter to more people than you think.

If you're depressed and/or considering the thought of suicide, please know that I am also here. I care about every single one of my readers and would absolutely hate to see you go. Please, leave me a private comment on my profile or message me if you are depressed, suicidal, or just need someone to talk to. So know I am always here, plus I don't have a life at all so there is a high possibility of me seeing the comment right away! You might be thinking, "What the hell does she know? She doesn't know two-shits about depression!"

No, believe me, I do. I've been through many things and it wasn't long go that I was out on the streets with my 6-people household moving from house to house. And I constantly endured the mental, and sometimes physical, abuse from -not only my parents- family members. There is also many more tales I have developed anxiety along with depression because of it. So trust me, I know the feelings. I know the thoughts of suicide. And I remember thinking how easy it would be to take my own life. But there was always my rational side pulling me through. I didn't want them to win.

Please, please, if you're ever going through anything, I am here. Especially if you are depressed or contemplating the thought of suicide. Please don't be afraid to contact me. Everything we converse about with be completely confidential unless I'm informed otherwise. I won't mind at all and I don't judge others. So please leave a comment on my profile or message me if you ever wish to talk about anything. I'd be happy to talk to you about an issue you're having, whether at home or school.

Thank you everyone for reading this. I felt as if it needed to be said. Waffle out.