6.0) Ruben.

"Hey Princess..." You felt something touch your cheek and you groaned whilst rolling under the covers. "Princess, you should really wake up already. I'm starting to get irritated."

"What do you want?" You groggily asked.

"Well, I just thought you'd like to know that I'm not going to be watching over you anymore, so don't miss me too much~" This caught your attention. You sat up on your queen-sized bed and looked at the doctor with your mess bed-hair.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, my job is done. Kage is returning so I'd watch your back if I were you. He isn't someone you want to mess with." He lifted his surgical mask from his neck back over his mouth, "then again, neither am I." He winked and with that, he jumped back out of your window as well as your life. Should I be relieved or concerned?

~~~

As you heard the ding of the front entrance, you offered your usual greeting and continued packing a customer's food. "What a surprise to see you here." A familiar voice announced. You looked up to be met with light blue eyes staring into your own.

"Oh? Are you stalking me now?" You questioned as you gave the customer's food to her and she wandered off.

"Shockingly, I actually came here for some bread." You looked up at his hair wondering if the white streaks were real or a figment of your imagination. His accent is so pretty.

"Luckily for me, you came just in time for me to go on a lunch break," you smiled kindly at him and noticed him blush a bit as he looked away. How cute, you giggled to yourself, he really is the shy type. I guess I owe Wiley five pounds now. You quickly hung your apron with the store symbol on it up before seating yourself at a booth near the window across from Ruben.

"Honestly, though, I came to inform you that my phone broke on my way home last night, but I would really like to take you out tonight." As you looked into his pleading eyes, you couldn't bring yourself to say no. I mean, Hunter's still fine so shouldn't he be?

"Okay, where to?" I can fall for him, I really can.

"Maybe after you get off of work we can go easy and take a stroll through the park? It's not much but the weather today is surprisingly nice and I enjoy the breeze this time of year." He looked visibly excited as you were mesmerized by his voice.

"I would absolutely love to. So five it is?" Good thing I dressed up today.

"Five." He ecstatically smiled. "I'll let you get back to work, I hope I didn't hold you up."

"Don't worry, you didn't." As you two said your goodbyes, you quickly sneaked into the stock room and called Hunter. "You will not believe who I'm going out with later."

~~~

Unknown to you, volunteers had hung lights around the park for the upcoming season. As you arrived with Ruben, you saw lights hanging everywhere- from trees to outhouses. The truly beautiful part, however, was when the sun set and the lights turned on. Ruben not only won you over through sheer beauty of the date itself, but despite his shyness, he had a funny sense of humor- causing you to enjoy the evening to the fullest and losing track of time; You hadn't even noticed when Hunter texted you. Ruben was everything to you. Handsome, funny, and kind. Yet now that you were at the front door of your shared living space, there was still hesitation when Ruben laughed nervously and asked, "Is it alright if I kiss you?" Were you really ready to kiss someone other than Hunter? Would it be okay if you said no?

6.A) Kiss him.

6.B) Don't kiss him.