4.B) Embrace it.

Sure, you had previously tried to get your mind off of Hunter by dating other people but it had been a while since your last attempt. Plus there was really no actual harm in doing so. You smiled at Ruben, "You're not secretly a serial killer or anything, are you?"

"If I were I wouldn't tell you," he laughed. "Sorry for being so weird, I'm Ruben- as your brother said."

"I'm (Y/N), it's a pleasure." You shook his hand in your own. You had to admit, he was gorgeous. "Are those highlights?" You asked in reference to the gentle white streaks in his hair.

"Uh, natural actually." He fidgeted. "Would you like to sit down?" You nodded and sat across from him. As the light shifted, you took note of how the seemingly white streaks were actually closer to a light blond color. Is he lying about that being natural? I don't see any roots.

"Are you a tourist?"

"Sort of, I was born in Birmingham but my family moved to the United States when I was younger. I came back here for university, that's why I have an American accent." He smiled at you.

"Oh, you did?" You moved around a bit, excited. "What state did you live in?"

"Nevada. Perhaps you'd like a drink?" You frowned.

"I can't stay long, I'm sorry. My brother is probably waiting for me." You saw his smile fall as a sad look went into his eyes. "Maybe we can exchange numbers though then go on a proper date, if you're interested?" His eyes lit back up, it was kind of cute actually. You exchanged numbers with him quickly before going off to find Wiley.

After dragging him back to the car by ear, you began scolding him before you noticed a certain doctor sitting in the vehicle.

"That's breaking and entering, you'know." Sliding into the passenger's seat, you accepted that your fate was in the hands of an absurd doctor.

"Just entering, actually. I had the keys." He winked as he started up the car.

"Nice to see you again." Wiley smiled at him. "I was thinking you wouldn't show."

"Unfortunately, I had to," He looked at you. "So, who's the guy?"

"Just pay attention to the road, it isn't any of your business." You sassed.

"Tsk, tsk, (Y/N), haven't we already talked about proper manners?~" He slid the car over into the next lane- a lane where all the cars were driving in an opposite direction of yours.

"Oh my god! What the hell are you doing?!" Wiley panicked.

"Smiley, stop!" Horns honked all around you as adrenaline started pumping through you. You couldn't stop him, even you knew he was far stronger. "Okay, okay! I'll tell you- just stop already!" With a squeak, he shifted the gears and ran over a few bumps to get back into the proper lane, causing a crash behind you. "I'm going to get in so much trouble for this."

"Luckily for you, I took the license plate off." Smiley winked once again. If he wasn't so malicious, you'd think he was actually kind of cute. "So, who is he?"

"He's just some guy I met at work." You huffed.

"You better be careful, dear (Y/N), it'd be a shame if something happened to him." Your heart dropped.

"What're you going to do?"

"Me? I honestly couldn't care less for him, but if Kagekao believes he's a threat, he'll get rid of him quite easily." You couldn't let that happen to him. He seemed like an extremely nice guy- someone who might actually do good. He hasn't even started his career yet. Tears welled in your eyes. What am I going to do?

You pulled out your phone and quickly typed a message to the new number in your phone. "Hey, I'd love to date you- truly, but maybe let's start out as friends? It'd be nice to get to know you first." Maybe by doing this, Kage would leave him alone. Afterall, he still hasn't attack Hunter.

6.0) Continue.