2.B) Let Him Shake His Own Hand.

He returned his hand back to his side after a minute or so of holding it up. "Not very polite, are we?"

"Not for people as suspicious as you."

"I don't like you very much, (Y/N)." He sneered at you, "Manners are key."

"What's your business?"

"Originally, Kagekao had sent me to inform you of something, but I would prefer to pass on the job. I don't enjoy dealing with people similar to little Jeffrey."

"What do you-" You started, but the man got up and began walking out of the establishment. Hunter eventually came in about ten minutes later and you two ordered a few drinks- employee's discount. You continued about your day, sending the earlier confrontation to the back of your mind and headed home around six in the afternoon.

You unlocked the door to your new home and walked in. "I'm home," you called out. Charles' car was in the driveway, so that meant he had to be home. Even then so, why was the house as quite as it was? You travelled around the house until you reached his room and knocked lightly. After waiting a bit and hearing no response, you opened the door and walked in.

On the bed was your roommate. Naked. Oh no, but it doesn't end there- he seemed to be in the middle of intercourse with another man but there was a puddle of blood beneath the two's bodies, dripping down onto the floor. You could tell from their eyes that they were both dead. You dropped your keys onto the floor as tears filled your eyes and hesitantly made your way to the bed. On top tog the two was a single note that read, Manners are key. Let this be a lesson not to mess around with us.

Great going, you got your roommate killed. Start over?