Special Chapter: Halloween Edition

"Miyuki, Miyuki! It's Halloween are you going to come to the Halloween party the school is hosting?! We can dress up in scary costumes!" Xiaoyu asked, excitement evident in her voice as she sat beside Miyuki who was reading a book.

"I think it's a waste of time to go to the school party" Miyuki replied with a bored tone, Xiaoyu was about to speak when she saw Hwoarang sneaking up behind Miyuki in an attempt to scare her.

"Don't even think about it Hwoarang." She said just as he was about to scare her and he groaned.

"How did you know?" He asked and Miyuki shook her head as if the reason was obvious

"Xiaoyu suddenly stopped talking and was staring behind me so it's obvious you were trying to scare me" she said then Hwoarang took a seat beside her.

"Are you scared of anything?"

"You'll have to find that out for yourself" Miyuki replied before standing and continuing to read her book as she walked out of the classroom.

"Hmm, I wonder what she's scared of" Xiaoyu spoke tapping a pen on her desk. Hwoarang thought for a moment and was about to speak but was cut off when someone took a seat in feont of them.

"I propose a contest? Who can find out Miyuki's biggest fear"

"Mr Lee have you been listening to our conversation this whole time?" Xiaoyu asked as Mr Lee elegantly posed with a book in his hand.

"Of course I have, now, the person who finds out Miyuki's fear before the end of the school party tomorrow can have these," he spoke placing a few photos on the table with his free hand. Hwoarang and Xiaoyu looked at the photos for a few seconds before turning to Lee.

"Umm... Mr Lee... I don't think any of us want photos of you and combot..." Xiaoyu said and Lee chuckled

"Then how about these?" He said replacing the photos of himself with new photos.

"Is that..." Hwoarang began and Xiaoyu gasped

"IT'S MI-CHAN!!!" She exclaimed holding up the photos of Miyuki.

A/N: Because I am very nice I will put the photos in below, enjoy