Chapter 7: Could it be?

👑 Hwoarang's P.O.V 👑

"Someone just collapsed"

How the hell did someone manage to collapse?

"Miyuki?.... MIYUKI ARE YOU OKAY?!"

That was Xiaoyu's voice.

"She won't wake up!"

As the realisation of the fact that Miyuki had just passed out hit me I stopped myself from fighting and instead spoke to Jin

"We'll continue this next time but I was beating your ass just now okay."

I didn't even let him reply as I pushed through the crowd to get to Xiaoyu and Miyuki; and upon seeing her I realised exactly what I had done for this to happen, without a second thought I picked her up and began to run to the nurse's office.

Sadly that meant I would have to see a certain person who I really don't want to see.

As I entered the nurse's office I heard that voice.

"Hmph. So you've come. Another idiot student has gotten themself into trouble." Kazuya spoke as he got up from his chair and gave us a glare.

"Alright alright. You hate your job I get it." I said as I lay Miyuki on one of the beds.

"She just needs some rest so you don't have to do any work." I said and he shook his head.

Something tells me he got the nurse job because Heihachi just wants to make his life a misery

"You can scram now. Go to lesson" Kazuya spoke and I rolled my eyes before an idea came into my head.

"But my next lesson is Electronics with Mr. Chaolan. You're adoptive brother."

He thought for a moment before speaking.

"Fine. Stay if you want"

Victory!

I took a seat beside the bed and waited for Miyuki to wake up, I felt bad because if it wasn't for me suddenly fighting with Jin she wouldn't be here. I didn't even notice that she was there...

And that honestly made me feel guilter.

Xiaoyu came in at one point and put Miyuki's phone on the stand beside the bed, she asked if Miyuki was alright before leaving to go to lesson. Leaving me in a room of silence.

The silence in the room was soon interrupted by a phone vibrating, it definitely wasn't mine and Kazuya had left the room, most likely to curse at Heihachi under his breath; please Heihachi just give the guy a better job. I looked over to Miyuki's phone which had lit up for a second.

What do I do? Do I check it?

What if it was from a worrying boyfriend back In Kyoto.

Wait. Why am I getting worried about whether or not she has a boyfriend?

Curiosity overcame me and I found myself picking the phone up and unlocking it to see that a message was sent from an unknown number

12:34 PM
It's been a
while, Miyuki

What?

Who?

I looked at Miyuki before replying to the message

12:35PM

What are you
talking about?
Who are you

The person didn't take long to reply

12:36PM
Oh come now Miyuki.
You can't have forgotten
me.

Umm... what do I do?

Try to frighten the person?

12:38PM
Oh. This isn't Miyuki,
She's asleep right now

12:38PM
Oh really?

12:38PM
Then who are you?

CRAP. I SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT THIS THROUGH PROPERLY.

Wait... I know...

12:40PM
I'm her boyfriend.

I

received no reply for a couple of minutes before the person replied.

12:45PM
Why is she asleep at
this time of the day.
Shouldn't she be at school.

12:46PM
She is at school.

12:46PM
What school?

12:47PM
Mishima Polytechnic

12:47PM
She passed out and
she's asleep in the
nurse's office.

12:48PM
Well now I know where
She is, thanks for the
Information.

12:50PM
Wait!

12:50PM
Who are you?!

No reply

I decided to scroll up and saw that he has sent Miyuki multiple texts before and she didn't seem to answer them at all.

"Ugh... what's going on?" I heard Miyuki's voice ask as she sat up and looked at me; I held the phone up and spoke in a kind voice

"Miyuki. Who's this person?"

She looked at the screen for a few moments, trying to recognise the number before looking down.

"Miyuki?" I asked again and she let out a sigh before looking at me.

"That's Hayashi Naoko, my brother..."

"Umm.... Miyuki...." I trailed and she looked at me confused.

"I kinda um.... I kinda just told him you go to this school by accident...."

I hope nothing bad happens

HELLO ALL!

Hehe I managed to update for you guys and I really like doing these chaoters in Hwoarang's Point Of View cause it kinda shows both sides of the story. I think that made sense heh.

Anyway author chan says see you soon!