Chapter 9: The School Festival

I somehow managed to get the energy to write a chapter this long, hope you all enjoy it!

I leapt back away from Hwoarang as I felt my face heating up in embarrassment. My heart was pounding in my chest in such a way that it sounded like it was a group of Samba drums playing in the empty field.

"Hey the dare is done then" he joked and I heard myself growl.

"This is no joke. That was my first kiss..." I quietly said the last bit and they all looked at me surprised

"Hwoarang that is evil! You stole her first kiss!" Xiaoyu exclaimed and I shot her a glare.

"He's not the one at fault Xiaoyu."

"JIN PROTECT ME!" Xiaoyu exclaimed and ran behind Jin who simply shrugged

"What, d'ya want a proper kiss this time or something?" Hwoarang asked confused and I turned to face him.

Why you little-

"Better get away from me before I freaking kill you Hwoarang." I threatened and he backed away slowly.

But I gotta admit. It was one great k-

"Shut up." I breathed out and they looked at me confused. Again.

"Not you guys" I spoke again

"So you enjoyed it eh" Hwoarang joked and I kid you not I punched him in the gut

"Leave me the freak alone." I said before storming off again, thankfully it was the end of the school day so I just headed home to rest.

******

I tossed and turned in my bed for goodness knows how long, I just couldn't get to sleep and it was because of one person.

Hwoarang.

Why is he stuck in my mind?! Why am I thinking so much about that kiss...

I turned onto my side and sighed.

Why did my heart ache so much whenever I'm not around him? Why do I feel a stab in my chest whenever he jokes the way he does, it shouldn't affect me!

You can't ignore a crush Miyuki, you can't hold up that cold wall of ice you've put around yourself

The voice in my head told me and I had to agree.

Before now I had a thick wall of ice surrounding me, nobody could break it down and I let nobody past it.

So how could Hwoarang so quickly find a way past it?!

After a while I managed to fall asleep, and I plan to now stay as far away from Hwoarang As I possibly can.

******

👑 Jin's P.O.V 👑

Sometimes I wonder if Hwoarang even has a brain in his head.

Now I'm not one of the most cuddly outgoing person on earth but even I know It's obvious that Miyuki actually has a crush on Hwoarang, and for him to joke the way he did about that accidental kiss must have hurt her a lot.

And I think someone has to explain what is going on to him because I don't think it's going to get through to him if he's left to work it out himself.

"Kazama, wanna go hang out at a coffee shop?" Hwoarang asked me as we walked from the school the next day, I 'hmm'ed a yes and we began to walk towards the nearest coffee shop. It was silent for a while before he started to talk.