Chapter 4 : Silence and Thoughts

👑 Hwoarang's P.O.V 👑

(yes you did just read right)

I didn't know what to do.

Everything happened so quickly and I had to let instinct take over. I had noticed a gang crowded around someone nearby and for a moment wondered whether I should have intervened or not, you know, it could have been someone else's street fight and I didn't want to intrude so I was going to just ride away on my motorbike.

Then I heard her voice and I felt something take over my body as my legs began to move on their own and I found myself heading their way.

"OI" I called out and I managed to get one of the member's attention. He moved out of the way slightly and I felt rage inside of me boiling up to a breaking point.

She looked so weak. As if the life had just been drained from her.

Then I realised why. They had just hurt her. And by the looks of it they were planning to continue for some sick reason.

"LET HER GO" I shouted as loud as my lungs would allow me to and just like that they started coming towards me.

She had fallen to the ground and was just... watching. She didn't move an inch, as if she had no energy at all.

That set me off once more. Never did I think that I would become this angry because someone I barely knew had gotten hurt.

But here it was happening to me and I just wanted to beat these heartless bastards till they couldn't breathe. They soon ran away and I ran up to Miyuki, it looked like she was still slightly conscious so I said the first thing that came into my mind.

"Hold on Miyuki, it'll be alright" she fell unconscious after I had spoken and I picked her up. I had no problem carrying her because she was light, almost like a doll.

My one problem was that I didn't know where she lived, so I couldn't drop her off home, also, it's most likely that she lives alone so there would be nobody there to look after her.

"Looks like you're coming with me" I said quietly as I began to walk towards my own home.

I just hope she doesn't kill me when she wakes up. Truth be told I am quite scared of what she could do...

******

When I reached my apartment I opened the door and took her to my room so she could get some proper rest, and because I'm not some sort of pervert I called Xiaoyu and asked her if she could come and change Miyuki into some comfortable clothes.

After a little while there was a knock on the front door and when I opened it Xiaoyu attacked me.

"IS MIYUKI OKAY WHAT HAPPENED TO HER WHY IS SHE HERE YOU HAD BETTER NOT DONE ANYTHING TO HER!" She said quicker than I could understand.

"....what?" I asked and she took a deep breath in before exhaling

"Where is she?"

"My room. Try not to wake her up she needs rest. I'm going to go find the first aid box" I replied standing up, Xiaoyu walked to the room carrying a pastel blue pyjama top and bottom. Both items have small pandas on them.

As I waited I made hot chocolate for both Xiaoyu and I, seeing as it looked like she wasn't going to leave until Miyuki wakes up. Sorry Miharu, looks like Xiao has found another best friend to add to yourself and Panda.

Although funnily I don't think Miyuki sees Xiao as a best friend. Maybe just a friend that seems to appear everywhere.

I set both mugs of hot chocolate on the coffee table before taking a seat to think.