Chapter 11: Naoko.

👑 Miyuki's P.O.V 👑

I felt like there was something off about the guy who appeared out of nowhere.

Then he said his name and I felt my ability to think crumble into pieces as the immediate realisation of who was in front of me hit me.

It was Naoko's best friend...

I wanted to leave, I really did but something had kept me frozen in place and I hated it.

"This is stupid. Come on Miyuki, let's go." I heard Hwoarang then felt him gently pull me away, he had led me to a classroom, most likely for me to be able to calm down a little.

In the silence of the classroom I felt that right now Hwoarang was my saviour, and I felt safe with him, so I sighed before asking him if I could hug him, he nodded and held his arms out to me so I went ahead and hugged him.

Was this the right time to tell him about how I feel?

Without a second thought I had began to speak.

"Hey Hwoarang..." I began and he looked down at me

"Yeah?" He responded and I took a breath in.

No going back now

"I um... I think I like you" I managed to get out and he looked at me with a blank stare.

I let go of him and he awkwardly stood there.

"I knew this was a bad idea" I quietly said as I walked past him and out of the door, and once I was out of there I ran.

I didn't care where I was running to, I just wanted to get away.

Then I bumped into someone, I looked up to see someone who I knew I could trust no matter what happens.

"Woah. Miyuki what happened?!" Shin asked me and I broke down, my body began shaking and the tears I was holding back began to fall down my face.

"Shin why does life hate me so much?" I asked in between sobs and I felt his arms go round me in a hug.

"Look at how strong you are, you don't know how proud I am of you for being so strong throughout your life, so even if life were to hate you, you still get the last laugh" he said and I could feel myself calming down a bit.

"Shin I... I confessed my feelings and h-he just... stayed silent... I was silently rejected" I had managed to breathe out

"Who did you confess to? Shall I get Kazama and Xiaoyu to teach them a lesson?" He asked and I shook my head

"You know I hate violence" I said before I heard the sound of someone walking towards us.

"Still stuck to Kamiya I see" a familiar voice sounded in the area around me.

"How did he get here" I whispered and heard a chuckle

"I told him" a voice spoke up and I looked to either side of me where two people I did not want to see were stood.

Bastian Hideaki.

And my brother, Hayashi Naoko.

"I have missed you my dear sister"

"Why don't you leave me alone. I don't want to be in the same room as you let alone hear your voice call me sister." I spat and his smirk turned into a scowl

"Why you little-" he began before being thrown aside by a double roundhouse kick.

"Shin, Miyuki, you guys okay?" Hwoarang ran up to us and I gave him a cold stare before turning to face Bastian.

"You can't beat me up that easily" he said getting into a fighting stance.

"Yeah yeah shut up already" Hwoarang replied getting into his fighting stance.

And fighting means Miyuki out!

I took Shin by the arm and began to run as fast as I could, pulling him behind me, then I heard footsteps running after us and when I looked back I saw Naoko running after us.

"Shoot. Run faster Shin!" I said as I struggled to try and run any faster, my legs were beginning to get heavy and it became hard to breathe.

"YUKI. GET BACK HERE." Naoko screamed as he began to catch up with us and I couldn't take the running anymore, my legs gave way and I fell to the ground.

"Miyuki hang on okay," Shin said as he turned round to face Naoko.

"Move out of the way Shin. This isn't between you and me it's between me and my sister" he threatened Shin.

"Shut up already. Why's everyone gotta monologue and threaten? Why can't we just get to the fight" I heard Hwoarangs voice and I looked up slightly to see him standing behind Naoko with an annoyed expression on his face.

He's just here for a fistfight.

Naoko turned round then Shin came up to me to help me up, I covered my ears and he did the same for my eyes as he guided me away from them and to Mr Lee's classroom.

This is how it always is... Naoko finds me and I can never fight back, I just run and hide till he finds me again. It's like a never ending game of hide and seek.

******

"Mi-Chan! Are you okay?!" Xiaoyu called out to me as she ran towards me at full speed with Jin walking in behind her.

"Yeah, I'm fine... did he leave? Has my brother left the school grounds?" I asked them as I got up from our seats in the classroom, Xiaoyu nodded then she and Jin exchanged looks that said 'you tell her'.

They were trying to hide something from me.

"Alright. Spit it out. What has happened." I said and they both looked at me nervously.

"Go on" I spoke again and Jin opened his mouth before closing it again, Xiao took a deep breath in.

"Your brother's gone but..."

"But?" I pressed on and she sighed a little

"He's gone but he sent Hwoarang to hospital"

Wait. What?!