"Oh, did I not tell you before?" Her face scrunched like she was trying to remember it.

'No, you didn’t.' Carlisle screamed inside.

"Well, whatever." She muttered after she failed to remember the details she wanted. "Your position is a nanny. Don't worry. You can do it." She said before proceeding to walk out of the door.

Carlisle was petrified. 'Nanny? Like seriously. A nanny? Me?' He shook his head, trying to deny it. Unfortunately, nothing happened. Quickly, he recovered before trying to chase his aunt outside. "Jenifer, no. I can't do th-"

"Yes, you can," Jenifer said before she rolled up her car's window then drove away.

"No, Jenifer. Nooooooo!" The car was too far to chase. Leaving behind dirt and dust in the air as an after effects of a fast drive. "That bitch!" Carlisle shouted.

Hearing the loud shouts and shrieking tires, the neighbours started to be nosy. They tried to pry for any hot new topic for their evening gossip tea.

"What are you looking at? Mind your own business." Carlisle once again shouted before darting inside his house.

😌😨👱🍹

Carlisle rubbed his face. So, what happened yesterday afternoon made Carlisle contemplate whether to show up at the given address or not. Finally, the former won and here he was, at 7:50 in the morning in front of the iron wrought gate under an umbrella on this rainy day. The only thing that separated him and the nanny position was a bell. Once he pushes the bell's button then, he's officially a nanny.

"Great." He muttered. "I feel like a drama king right now. Nothing normal is happening in my life recently. Even on the first day of this job, it's raining heavily. Haaaaa, too dramatic to be true. Maybe I should start scripting it as a movie." He sighed.

"So, what's next?" Carlisle pondered. "A handsome Greek good looking god as my employer?" He said while he held his hand out from under the umbrella to feel the icy cold rain. "Then, he’ll fall in love with me and we will live happily ever after. Well, let's aim higher since the life that I live now is already so dramatic. Who knows? I certainly don't." He chuckled lightly before shifting his eyes to his wristwatch.

"Shoot! Nice. Great." He exclaimed while pushing the bell's button frantically. It was one minute shy of eight a.m. "Hurry up.. hurry up!"

"Who are you?" A croaky voice had been heard. Carlisle jumped in shock from his standing place before he regained his footing.

"Urm, I'm the new nanny." Carlisle retorted. 'Am I?'

"A man?" Again, the voice asked.

"Yes, sir."

"Hurmmm.." A long hum could be heard before it stopped. Silent.

Carlisle was speechless. "So, what's the matter if I am a man?" He looked to the gate, still, there was no sign of it’s opening. "So, what should I do here? Should I leave or what? Press the button again?" Not long after Carlisle warred with himself inside his mind, the gate opened automatically; slowly.

"At last." He muttered. ".. thought he wanted me to drench outside.." he looked at himself, "..well, already drenched." Walking to the porch, he closed his umbrella as the porch had its own roof. Then, he knocked before taking a step back, waiting for the door to open.

Seconds passed before the door opened, stood in front of him was a tall guy with black and white striped pyjama pants, a grey hobo shirt with dishevelled just woke-up hair and a few days worth of facial hair. 'Nope. Definitely not a handsome greek good looking god.'

"Hi, I'm Car-"

"Come inside." The man grumbled before he yawned, wide.

"Huh.. Okay!" Carlisle answered him quickly before he stepped inside. 'Urgh, another specimen who likes to cut people off when they talk.' He gave the man a glance while walking past him.

"Here's a towel. Please dry off first before we talk."

To say Carlisle was shocked was an understatement, "Oh, thank you. I really appreciate this-"

"Make sure you don't fall sick. I don't want any viruses brought in by you coming inside this house."

"O-of course." Now, to say Carlisle was speechless was far from reach.

____________________________

So, is there anybody like it?

If you do, please give a STAR as moral support.

Thanks abroad.

Until the next chapter.

Adios!