1.

REECE IN MEDIA.

"Reece baby come on" Saz said as she tugged on my arm. I snatch my arm back and grab my phone.

"I let my guard down for a girl one time and I get cheated on .. nah I bet" I storm out the house get in my car.

I weren't upset or nun I'm just pissed I let that happened. I put my key in the ignition when I get call from Dom, I slide my phone out my pocket and answer..

"Wassup" I said in a stern tone letting her know I'm pissed off.

"Damn b what wrong wit you" she asked

"Nah just saz , found out out was cheating ... with a nigga at that" I explained.

"Dayumm, well come by the warehouse might cheer you up"

"Bet". I  hanged up and drove off.

Oh shit lemme introduce myself. I'm Reece , Reece Wildes. I'm 19 and live wit my best friend Dom in Chicago ( the one I was on the phone wit)
Me and Dom been friends since we were in Elementary school, she been there ever since my parents Died.
Enough with that emotional shit.

I pull up to warehouse and meet up with Dom . She dapped me up and sat at my desk. I slouch and raise my eyebrow.

"Ight so what y'all surprise we wit, is a big booty bitch to rebound" I smirk and bite my lip.
"Hahah nah that for next week" Dom chuckled.

" so you know our agreement with Lana, she down wit i" Dom explained.

"Nigga for real!" I shot out my seat and slap Dom hand and touch shoulders.

Me and Dom been trying to get this deal fir years, before he died. If you hadn't realise, I own a Cartel... one of the biggest in the city. I inherited it from my dad since I was an only child. Yeh I sell drugs and make big money, yknow.

"We've been working on this deal for years nigga" Dom said.

"Yehh finally" Leo added

Leo my other friend, i haven't know as long but we still tight.
"Let go out to celebrate yknow" said Leo.

"Yehh I heard Nova having you tryna go?"Added Dom

"Yeh"

After our little meeting me and Dom headed back round to our place.

"Hey baby" I walked through and hugged Dom mom and kissed her cheek.
"Wassup ma"

I call here mom since she been there since I was a baby.

"Momma" Dom shouted as she hugged her after me.

"So what y'all doing tonight" I look at Dom and she looks at me. We chuckle and look down.

"What y'all doing?" Ma asked
"Nothing we just going out later" I explain.

She raises her eyebrow and crosses her arms. " without asking me"
"Maaa we 19 now" I whine

"I don't care y'all my babies still"
Me and Dom roll our eyes and look back at her .

"Keep rolling then shit back and I make that permanent"
We all laugh and run upstairs.