Sweetface.

Now that TJ was home, everything felt right. It felt like we were a proper family again. Exactly like I had wanted before I gave birth again.                                                                                                         

Being nearly nine months pregnant was difficult. There was the kicks, the higher chance of going into labour meaning that the weekly shop was a mission, getting the nurseries ready, while maintaining being a working mother. Imagine that, but include another baby, that was what I was going through. But now that TJ was back at home, there was a huge weight off my shoulder! TJ was being amazing around the house, I mean, he did the nursery on the day he moved back in, he's been taking Codi for walks with Pharoh, he's even been doing food shopping! And that man hated shopping, unless it was for something to do with gaming. All I was allowed to do was relax, which believe me, was incredible, but I also enjoyed doing stuff to look after the house.                                                                                                                                                        

It appeared as if WWE was making a new series of their '24' Documentary specials and for one of the documentary specials, they were fixating on relationships in the business. It began feeling like Total Divas again, cameramen around the house filming mine and TJ's sweetest moments. But I didn't mind, I had been on Total Divas so I was used to cameras. But TJ liked to be private, and I know that especially while I was pregnant and humungous, he valued his privacy.  But the camera's had to roll, and it just became a case of just ignoring them and continuing with our lives as if they weren't here.                                                                                                                                           

"Babe!" I heard Teej yell as he tried to walk through the door with bags full of shopping, whilst carrying his daughter. Of course I wanted to help with errands like that, but it was funny to see TJ struggle. After all, even Superman had his Kryptonite. "In here!" "Oh that's it, you just lay on the couch, being all pretty, watching, The Lorax, while I struggle with bags of food and a hyper one year old. Typical!" "Welcome to Motherhood babe, did you at least get me my chips?" Honestly, annoying him was one of the best parts of my day. Even though we were parents, we still hadn't grasped maturity yet, even on the day he moved back in, we were still being immature.                                                                                                                                                                           

Yet once Codi was down for her nap, or preoccupied with either her toys or Pharoh, it was quality time. Sometimes 'quality time', meant doing the dishes and just talking, or cooking together, but we needed the time together for the sake of our sanity and relationship. Although, luckily for today, we were able to spend time together, laying on the couch, watching movies. "Pringle?" I offered sweetly as he stroked my hair. He was sitting on the couch, where as I was laying, with my head on his lap. As he began to speak, I shoved the pringle in his mouth and reverted back to holding his hand. "You know, if you're just gonna shove things in my mouth, what's the point of offering?" He chuckled as our hands interlocked. "Hey! You're the master of shoving things in mouths! Remember the first time we slept together?" "Brooklyn, for the last time, you were bouncing on my dick, then rode my face, it was gonna lead to you sucking my dick, let's just face it. And even since then, you've been swallowing my children, so clearly you enjoyed it." I couldn't help but roll my eyes when we reminisce about our sex life.

As time progressed, the conversation got weirder and weirder. From blowjobs, to having elephant trunks, and now baby names. I often pondered about our marriage. "So babe, you're actually willing to make a bet based on our children?" I scoffed as he kissed my hand. "Oh, come on, don't be like that. Here, we'll make it interesting." "No, I don't want your money, I spend it all, regardless." "Well that's great, but not what I was going to say. How about, if I'm right, you have to do something special for me? And if you're right, I have to do whatever you want me to do. Deal?" I considered it for a moment, before shaking his hand. "So if your son comes out first, you're willing to do the Beyoncé 'Single Ladies' dance? I like the sound of that!"

As it was time for the individual green-screen interview, I wandered into Codi's room to play with her. But I did try my hardest to hear what he said. "Being in a relationship always has its fault's, it's a natural process." He began as I overheard him. "But being with Brooklyn is just amazing. She's kind, she's loving, she's such an amazing mother. Plus, she's smoking hot! From the day we met, until the day I die, I will never understand what I did so right to marry her. There must be someone of a higher power who really loves me, I mean, look at her, then look at me. It's a supermodel, who married shrek. But I count my blessings every day, I have a perfect wife, we have a beautiful daughter, and now we're bringing more life to this world. As cheesy as this sounds, it's the truth. I am the luckiest guy in the world. Every day is amazing, being able to wake up and see Brooklyn asleep next to me, with no makeup on, ah, it's priceless. Marriage is awesome, she makes it awesome. I am completely in love with that little gremlin."