Shake-Up

Even though WWE went through the brand extension, things still weren't perfect. And now came the 'Superstar Shake-Up' where superstars were moved from their respected brands. But no one actually knew who was moving or actually, anything about this Superstar Shake Up.

I think everyone was praying to not be separated from their significant other. Teej and I had already experienced what it's like to be on separate brands so we were clinging onto  each other, more than ever. Total Divas was being recorded so a number of the cast members had to all be in the same room. It was actually all of the cast with their partners, which was humorous! TJ and I were cuddled up to each other, while anxiously waiting to hear these results.

"No matter what happens, I love you. Whether we get separated or stay together, I will always love you." TJ whispered as he knew I wasn't feeling terrific about this shake-up. Nobody was. The monitor started with Shane and Daniel on one side, and Stephanie and Kurt on the other. After a long introduction, it finally began. Shane began. "The first pick for SmackDown Live, from Team Raw: The Boss Sasha Banks!" We applauded Sasha as we all waited to see if we were moving.

Eventually it ended. It was all over, this time. TJ and I remained on Raw, while being joined by AJ Styles and Alexa Bliss amongst others. My heart was so relieved to not be separated from TJ. I don't think my heart could've handled it. Not again at least. Once it was over, TJ swung me in the air and gave me a bunch of kisses, something told me he was happy to not be separated either!