Quick Dash

Even as we drove and arrived at the hotel, what TJ said stuck in my head. He was ready to marry me. I loved him more than I've ever loved anyone, a ;I didn't just want to be his fiancée anymore; I wanted to be his wife.

As we arrived at the hotel, we dropped our bags in the room before he pulled me in for a long hug. All I wanted was to be married to him, I didn't care about making other people happy, I was happy being with him, if people wanted us to have a extravagant wedding then, oh well; I just wanted to be his wife.

We had a live event tomorrow then Raw the day after so tonight was our only time off. It was at least 9:45pm, and he had quickly came back from a workout while I stayed in bed. As he greeted me with a kiss, I knew I had to talk to him about what I was thinking. "How was the workout sweetface?" I asked as I pulled him onto the bed. "I've had better workouts, and they always include you." He winked as he smirked at me. He felt so proud that he was able to sleep together. "Remember what you said in the car about being married?" "Yea-hh?" He was so cute when he looked confused. "I've been thinking, and I want nothing more than to be your wife, so why don't we get married?" "Babe, a-are you serious? You know I want to marry you as soon as I can." "Then why don't we? Vegas isn't that far." "Oh my god, I fucking love you." He couldn't stop giving me kisses, I think he was happy!