Revelations

Since Brian told me about TJ's antics, I didn't know what to believe, I wanted to believe TJ and think he was loyal and different to other guys, but there was video evidence. I thought Teej was the one for me, but now, I'm not too sure. He didn't know that I knew, but I was struggling to keep it that way.

We were finally able to be home, but it felt like we were miles apart. Usually when we were in bed together, we were cuddling or spooning, but I didn't want to be near him. Not if he was with another girl, so I slept with my back facing him.

As he came back from a workout, he greeted me with a quick kiss as per usual, before giving me a hug, as I took some homemade pizzas out of the oven. "Mm, I missed you today." He smiled as he kept his arms around me. "Yeah." I didn't want to be too romantic with him as I wasn't ready to have my heart broken. "Babe, what's wrong, you don't seem yourself?" "Nothing, nothing, just stressed." He looked at me with slight concern, before giving me another kiss.

As night came, it was the same rota again; me with my back facing him, wishing I knew the truth. He tried kissing my shoulder and my neck, in order to have some intimacy during the night, but I was so closed off, he knew that something was wrong. "Babe, this isn't stress, tell me, what's wrong." "Are you still close with Brian?" "No, not really." "You sure about that?  Cause there's a video of you and he on a night out, and you're with some other girl!" "Oh, that. Listen, it was nothing, it was when we were arguing, I thought you were gone. I'm sorry babe, I love you!"

By this point, I couldn't believe it. I thought he was special, but I was mistaken yet again. I climbed out of the bed, and left the house, tears streaming down my face as I drove away from him.