Reunion.

I still hadn't spoken to TJ, even after reading the letter

I still hadn't spoken to TJ, even after reading the letter. My heart was aching that he was gone, I missed him more than I have ever missed anyone. I was going through this pregnancy alone, and I needed him.

But now that I was going through this, the one thing I didn't need to be around was love. But it was everywhere, and today was the day when Carmella and Big Cass tied the knot. Preparing for the wedding brought back a lot of memories, when TJ and I eloped, then our public wedding. I missed those moments. I wish we weren't going through this. But it was time to do what I do best, fake a smile and act like everything is alright. As I got ready, I put the wedding ring back on, and tried to not shed a tear.

I had Codi in my arms during the ceremony, and as 'Mella and Cass exchanged vows, I noticed TJ out of the corner of my eye. My palms became moist, and I began shaking. What was I supposed to do? Should I speak to him? As soon as the reception began, I knew I had to speak with him. Codi was still by me, in my arms, with her tiny arms around me. I walked up behind TJ, with my hand caressing his back. "Wow, hey." He spoke with a shocked expression. Oh, I just wanted to give him the biggest hug.

He took my hand and led me outside, and as soon as Codi noticed her daddy, she was excited. He held her in his arms as she played with his gelled hair. "Look, I know that this isn't the best time, and that letter was more than idiotic, but I just..." I wanted to hear what he said, but all I could do was softly kiss those perfect lips of his. Boy, I missed that. I guess the hormones just took over then, I mean, I loved his kisses, but I wanted to hear what he had to say. "I missed that." I couldn't help but smile as he kept one arm on Codi and the other around me. "Wow, you look beautiful. I mean, not many girls can look as beautiful as you being eight months pregnant. With twins as well! Just wow."

We spoke for around half an hour, with the sun setting behind us. Codi was asleep with her head on Teej's shoulder, everything just felt so right. "I know that this isn't much, but I hope that this is a start. I love being married to you, and this separation we had, every moment has killed me.  If you'll have me back, I'd love to move back in."