Maxel

Ever since Matt and Jeff Hardy returned at WrestleMania, Matt's wife Reby and I have become pretty great friends. Ad we were both mothers, we were able to brush tips off one another.

Recently, Reby gave birth to her second son Wolfgang, and as Matt and TJ were back on the road, we decided to take the kids for a walk, as well as it was a beautiful summers day. As we walked around the park, all we did was gush about our husbands, and how incredible they were with our kids. "Aw, that is honestly so adorable!" I couldn't help but smile as Reby talked about Maxel's second birthday party.

After walking for hours, and talking for centuries, we finally got to the parking lot. "You know what, we should totally have a girls night! Me, you, Sasha, Carmella, it'll be fun!" I hadn't had a girls night since before I fell pregnant with Codi, so it was bound to be fun!

TJ was coming home later in the day so nothing was exactly planned until my baby got home. The moment he got through the door, I covered him with kisses. Forty minutes later, and as Codi was asleep, I was cuddled into TJ, well I was sitting on his lap. "Babe, I love you, and you need time to relax. Go, have your girls night!"