Deux

Ever since TJ had returned to TV after paternity leave, the creative team had him and Neville form a heel alliance

Ever since TJ had returned to TV after paternity leave, the creative team had him and Neville form a heel alliance. As his wife, seeing TJ with his mean streak, was incredibly hot, but Codi didn't think so. From what I can interpret, having TJ as a heel was his way of showing how protective he was of Codi and I.

Thankfully, 205 Live was in the same state to the house so TJ decided to get to the arena slightly late due to spending time with his girls. We decided to take Codi and Pharoh to a hiking park, especially since it was a beautiful summer day.

As we walked around, fans did come up and ask for autographs and selfies, but we didn't mind. Having such incredible fans was a perk to the job. But once we were alone, TJ wrapped his arm around my shoulder, as I held on to Codi's stroller. "Mmm, God, you are one hot woman." He gushed as he kissed my cheek, causing me to blush.  As we sat under a tree, and put Codi on his lap, seeing the bond TJ had with his daughter was truly so heartwarming. Watching Codi smile as TJ spent time with her made me truly appreciate how incredible my family is.

"Babe, I know it's still early doors, but do you ever think about having more babies?" I asked as he looked at me with a shocked expression. "Would you be able to handle it though, I mean six months ago you were in labour, I remember how much pain you were in." "I know, I know, but it's just, seeing you with Codi makes me want to have more kids, you know? I want Codi to have siblings, and you're such an incredible dad to your daughter, and I know you'd be an incredible dad to a son."

He did look pretty astonished that I was already considering having other children, but I knew he wanted the same. He was such an incredible father to Codi, and even though she's young, I was ready to expand our family. But we wouldn't actually start the process until Codi is at least one years old.

(HOLY SHIT THAT GIF *DROOLS* *HEART EYES EMOJI* OK, OK, I'M GOOD.)