Fanbase

(I tried using this as the header thingy but it wasn't working so it's here)

The week in which I won the Championship was by far one of the most amazing weeks of my life. Not only did I claim the Women's Championship on Raw, but the day after on 205 Live, TJ became a two time Cruiserweight Champion! I was so proud of him and everything that he had accomplished.

Being the champion meant that there was more media attention which you had to provide, which definitely put a strain on relationships, but when your man was a champion, it made everything so much more fun!

But, one of the best parts of being a WWE Superstar, was meeting fans from around the world, all from different areas from life, different ages, and knowing you all had the same love; wrestling. As we were quickly approaching WrestleMania, Meet & Greet events were becoming more frequent, and TJ and I were actually scheduled to be at the same event in Wildwood, New Jersey, which was definitely a new experience! WWE wasn't too bothered about what we wore to these events as long as we were comfortable in it. I decided to go very casual in jeans and a  Disney shirt with a cute side braid.

Usually at Meet & Greet's, I had marriage proposals and girls had a tendency to ask about being a female superstar, and of course, they loved to ask about TJ! As we went into the booths, we realised we weren't that far away from each other, which ...

Usually at Meet & Greet's, I had marriage proposals and girls had a tendency to ask about being a female superstar, and of course, they loved to ask about TJ! As we went into the booths, we realised we weren't that far away from each other, which was perfect since I loved taking secret photos of him! Nia Jax was staying in the booth with me, which was great fun since she was more friendly than she looked!

As the event started, a sweet little girl whom must've been around five years old, came up to the booth, wearing a large TJ Perkins shirt. She was absolutely adorable! "And who are you sweetheart?" I asked as I signed her shirt for her. "Kaylee, do you think you and TJ Perkins will get married?" She was honestly so cute, she had a huge standee of TJ, which she explained was for me. "Well, TJ is a very nice guy, but I think he's more interested in someone special." I could tell the girl had a crush on him, so I knew I'd help make her day by saying her. During a short ten minute break, I took advantage of the time to spend some quality time with my man. As I walked over to him, I heard fans asking him about me, which made me smile. As I shocked him by hugging him from behind, I felt his heart nearly jump out of his skin, which I found cute. Whilst he wrapped his arms around me, and greeted me with a kiss, I heard the fans squeal with delight and take what felt like hundreds of photos. The fact that he wasn't ashamed to show me affection in public proved why I was the luckiest girl.

As I went back to my booth, I met some more adorable fans, who had a tendency to give me gifts of black roses and Disney ornaments; they clearly had been following my Instagram! TJ's finished slightly early as he began beforehand, so he got his revenge and decided to surprise me, during a photo with a fan. He's definitely a photo-bomber! The crowd was so pleased to see more affection and they loved being able to snag a photo with him and I. The final person I got to meet that day was a sweet boy, who must've been around six. His father explained how he had a rare cancer disease and all he had ever wanted was to meet me. I was honoured that he wanted me, and he even gave me plastic rose and engagement ring, which melted my heart. Even with TJ next to me, people weren't afraid to express their admirations for me. "You're my favourite champion." He stuttered as I signed a poster for him. "Well, well what about me?" TJ joked as he watched. "The statement stands for itself, you're my second favourite." This kid was so cute!

But finally, the event was finished, and we were able to travel back to the hotel, with large bags of goodies from fans

But finally, the event was finished, and we were able to travel back to the hotel, with large bags of goodies from fans. TJ's mainly consisted of candy, various things from people who had a huge crush on him and video game assortments where as I had engagement rings, black roses, Disney ornaments and pizza decorations for the house! Teej insisted on driving again, like always which gave me an opportunity to cuddle up with him. "Well, it looks as if someone's getting engaged soon." He joked as he kept one arm around me. "Are you jealous?" "Maybe. But I do get a lot of women wanting me. I guess I'm gonna have to snag you up soon." He was so cute when he pretended to get jealous, he was very stubborn. But he had a point, we both got a lot of romantic attention, which in other relationships could cause insecurities and paranoia, but we wasn't overly bothered. We knew we loved each other.