Playfights

Now that I was back on the road with TJ, everything felt right. Travelling across the country with him and constantly having fans be in awe of our relationship was so special. We were travelling to the arena for the first Raw since my return, and I was so excited!

Even though TJ had lost the title, he put on a brave face and continually kissed my forehead as he drove. He always kept one arm on me leg whenever we were in a vehicle together. Once we reached the hotel and was checked in, he immediately jumped on the bed, and pretended to be asleep. We were such a goofy and playful duo, that I couldn't help but climb on him and play-fight.

I often wondered how we kept our marriage so alive with the fact we were children in elder bodies. "Baaah, you're mean." He groaned as I sat on his lap, with my hands keeping his shoulders down. After counting to three, I rejoiced in celebration that I beat him, before squealing when he pushed me on the bed for a roll-up pin. "And TJ Perkins is the winner!" He exclaimed in a deep voice as he showed off his biceps-Tony Neese style.

(HAPPY WRESTLEMANIA DAY EVERYBODY. I LOVE YOU ALL SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH. If you want to follow my Instagram, either personal or my fanpage, it's @MxdHctter (personal) and @SashasPerkins (fanpage) I love you all xx)