Comic Con

Even though during pay-per-view days, superstars were expected to be at the arena earlier, WWE had booked me for a panel at Comic Con

Even though during pay-per-view days, superstars were expected to be at the arena earlier, WWE had booked me for a panel at Comic Con. With me being the nerd I was, I was in heaven to be a panellist at Comic Con, and I'm pretty sure TJ was slightly envious. But he's been a panellist before, he'll cope.

On the panel alongside me, was Nikki Bella, Sami Zayn and Finn Balor. This panel was already going to be incredible. The questions were pouring in, and then the questions came to me. "Brooklyn, Brooklyn! You're a mother now, how does it feel to be back in the ring?" "Honestly, it feels incredible. I've always wanted to wrestle and I've always wanted to be a wife and a mother, and now that I've been able to do all three is incredible. Not only am I proving to my daughter that you can be a mother and maintain a career, but I'm proving it to the world."

After much more questions and answers, the panel was finally over. As we started finishing everything, the crowd started cheering, as I felt two muscular arms around me. TJ had decided to interrupt the panel to give me a hug. Obviously, this caused the entire crowd and remaining panellists to be in awe. Some things never change.