The Day After

I woke up, as the sun rays leapt through my window, and to my surprise, I hadn't moved, nor had TJ since we began spooning. Feeling his warm breath by my ear was such a refreshing feeling. Being in his arms for nights on end, made me feel warm and cosy; almost fuzzy.

As I tried getting off the couch, whilst desperately trying to not wake TJ, I realised he placed my crutches by the staircase; the other side of the room. There was no point in trying to get them, I'd just make a fool of myself. So the only other alternative was to get back on the couch and cuddle into the gorgeous bean who was already sleeping soundly.

We were asleep for the majority of the day, well he was working non-stop and he deserved a break, and me? Well I was comfortable! I only woke up because I felt his soft lips on mine, and I'd be an idiot to miss an opportunity to kiss those lips! I softly groaned as he got off the couch and got my crutches for me as he helped me up. As he helped walk me into the bedroom, I noticed that all of my packed boxes were put to one side, I didn't do that. "Oh by the way." He subtly mentioned as he guided me up the stairs. "I got up early this morning and I knew you still had a lot of unpacking to do, so I saved you a job." He really was amazing.

Just then I received an email from Talent Relations in WWE. My mouth dropped as I read it. "What's going on sweetie?" TJ asked as he wrapped his arms around me. "They want me to address my injury on Raw today." Doc' said I wasn't allowed to be anywhere near the ring or any form of violence due to my condition, but screw that. Well I mean, I was eager to recover but WWE wanted me. All of my worries were vanishing.