Nightmares

I was tossing and turning as I slept.

I walked  in to the small bedroom apartment. I figured Baron would be asleep so I changed into my pyjama's as quietly as I could. As I got into bed, I saw a curve over the blanket which did puzzle me so I immediately got out of bed to investigate. "What the hell Baron?" I yelled as two girls emerged from under the blanket. "Brooklyn, I uh, I can explain." Baron said, startled while trying to cover up whichever modesty he had left. Tears were in my eyes as I shouted incoherently. He didn't even try to follow me as I slammed the door and cried and cried as I drove away.

"Babe, babe, wake up." I felt a nudge on my shoulder, and warm breath and someone stroking my cheek as I slowly opened my eyes. "Hey Princess, it was just a dream." TJ reassured as I stayed shaking in his arms. I never dreamt about that night  anymore, not since being with TJ; he made everything go away. "Do you want to talk about it?" He spoke softly as he stroked my shoulder. "It was that night again, with Baron. I don't understand why I had that dream." "Hey, hey, hey, it's okay. Don't worry, it's probably because you were suddenly moved to the same roster as him and you were struggling. It's okay. Aw, come here." He pulled me in for a long hug, which was exactly what I needed.