Change

"Brooklyn Levya, will you do me the honour and move in with me?" I couldn't help but smile as onlookers watched us. As he stayed on one knee, he opened the small black box, which revealed the necklace he had cherished with the house key he had when he was evicted from his home. I knew how much the necklace meant to him, so the fact he was giving it to me, overwhelmed me with emotion. "Of course I will, baby!" He looked so happy as he kept me in his arms, as we watched the snow fall.

Three weeks had passed since I agreed to move in with him. We wanted to improve our relationship, so we both agreed that rather than one of us moving in with each other, we'd buy a place together. We didn't have much time due to work and travel, so thank God for real estate apps.

Yet, after a month and a half of searching, we finally found the perfect home. We had been staying in his car for a few weeks, which definitely made alone time very difficult. But the home we found was perfect, it had everything we needed. A home gym, a gaming room. A large bed, it was everything we required. Even the staircase, having book titles was perfect for us! Finally, our relationship was excelling!

 Even the staircase, having book titles was perfect for us! Finally, our relationship was excelling!