Family

I woke up in the middle of the night, sweating. My neck was in excruciating pain, and as much as I knew I had to recover, I didn't want to come to terms with being hurt. When you're a sports entertainer, your health is basically what you have to depend upon. I didn't want to come to the realisation that I'm injured, I didn't want to be away from the ring, or my husband.

As the day progressed, people started to find out about my injury, which resulted in my social media exploding with well wishes, texts from superstars wishing me a speedy recovery, and some superstars coming to see me.

I wasn't allowed to wear anything formal or embroidered so sweatpants and hoodies were my go-to! My baby TJ was working out, which meant that it was just myself and Pharoh at the house. As per usual, once the doorbell rang, Pharoh was straight up at the door, barking. "Oh, hey Shane, what's up?" Truth be told, I didn't want to see anyone from work, I just wanted to be with Pharoh and my husband.

Once we were inside the house, I had Pharoh cuddled into me, and Shane was talking about how he wished he knew about my injury back when I was on SmackDown Live. It took fourty minutes, but TJ was home, and I couldn't wait to see him! Shane then left, because deep down, he always left whenever he saw TJ and I together. It was weird. "How's my bitey wifey today?" TJ smiled as he gave me a soft kiss. "Bitey wifey? That's new."

As the night drew near, TJ and I didn't actually move from the couch, we wound up falling asleep on the couch, with me in his arms, our bodies facing one another, with Pharoh trying to smuggle into our cuddle. This was our perfect little family unit.