Second Time Around

It had been sixteen months of non-stop pestering from our friends about having a public wedding, and finally it was here! It felt incredible, not only to be married to TJ, but to be marrying him again! I was lucky enough to be his wife, but to be ...

It had been sixteen months of non-stop pestering from our friends about having a public wedding, and finally it was here! It felt incredible, not only to be married to TJ, but to be marrying him again! I was lucky enough to be his wife, but to be able to have the ceremony a second time was such a surreal feeling!

We decided to get married in the Philippines, primarily so his family could be able to watch the ceremony. I was staying in an island cabin getting my makeup ready when the Bella Twins came to see me. Barely anyone from my family decided to come, so I was fortunate enough to have my 'wrestling family' come to the ceremony. "Oh my god, Brookie, you look incredible!" Brie smiled as she held her blossoming baby bump. "I'm wearing a robe, I don't look that good." "You make such a beautiful bride, even though you don't even have your dress on. Are you nervous?" Nikki asked as she wandered around the cabin. "Is it bad that I am, I mean, we already eloped and I was nervous for that, but I'm nervous again, is that crazy?" "No, it isn't crazy, it proves how much you love him." Brie looked absolutely adorable with her baby bump. "I wonder how TJ is doing, how was it, not having him with you last night?" "Ugh, I hated it. He actually bought me one of those big bears I could cuddle into in case I missed him."

The girls left and as I started getting prepared for the day, TJ's mom was walking me down the aisle which was such a nice feeling, because it proved that TJ's family had accepted me for all of my flaws. She was helping me tie up my dress, as I could hear her get emotional. "Hey, what's wrong?" I asked as I pulled her in for a hug. "Oh, it's nothing." She said as she wiped her eyes. "This is just bringing back memories, raising Teddy and now seeing him getting married. I thought his perseverance of being a wrestler would make him give up on love, and now, here he is, getting married. You and he are absolutely perfect for each other." Hearing how his mom approves of me was extremely heart-warming, I still had anxiety that maybe I wasn't good enough for TJ. Lana and Maryse came to see me just moments before I was set to leave the resort. "O.M.G!" Lana gushed as the girls saw me in my dress for the first time.

There was suddenly a knock on the door, in which Maryse answered

There was suddenly a knock on the door, in which Maryse answered. Who else was it but Rich Swann! He was the best man for the day, and of course Maryse was very protective of me, so she kept me away from Swann's sight. "TJ wanted Brooklyn to have this." I overheard as a box was handed to Maryse. As the door shut, I was given the box, which had a beautiful bracelet in it. TJ knew that Orca's were my favourite animal, and for our first Valentine's Day, we took a boat trip to see wild orca's. "He is so thoughtful, I just want to give him the biggest hug." I gushed as I put the bracelet on.

This was it. The violinist started playing the instrumental version of 'The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face' by George Michael, and I walked down the aisle. All eyes were on me, but all I could see was TJ. The ceremony continued until we got to the vows. TJ began, and I could see he was still in awe at how I looked. "Oh god." He started as he held my hand. "There's so much I want to say to you, but I don't think the guests will approve of my profound sexual nature. But, Brooklyn, I have loved you for as long as I can remember. To be perfectly honest, my vows are everything I said in Vegas." He always found a way to make me smile. Then it was my turn. "Baby, cakes, my sweet little precious babycakes. ever since the Hall of Fame all those years ago, you've always been at the centre of my thoughts. I can't imagine my life without you. I know this was short, but I can't help it, I love you. Please stay married to me." He pulled me in for one of the sweetest kisses we've ever had, and after the Priest announced us 'Still Married', the crowd applauded us as we smiled lovingly at each other.

After the reception, everyone began leaving, meaning just TJ and I were left. Most couples spend their wedding night, getting busy, but we decided to take a walk on the beach, with the latest addition to our little family; Pharoh. Pharoh was our 2 year old Great Dane whom we had adopted only a matter of weeks beforehand. He didn't have the best beginning in life, and when the shelter found him, he was severely underweight and on the edge of death. Luckily, TJ and I fell in love with him, and well, he's the official baby of 'BrooJP.' Pharoh Perkins.